Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MX475 all-in-one is an inkjet photo printer that supplies wireless connectivity. It checks, prints, copies, and as fax functions, incorporating four types of equipment in one compact unit. Download And Install the Canon PRINT app and take pleasure in the flexibility to print from, and scan to, your clever devices over the Wi-Fi network. With Apple AirPrint assistance, you can print directly from Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Google Cloud Print support is also supplied. The device is a suitable choice for sharing around the office or at home, and it allows fast processing of numerous web page papers, thanks to its automatic document feeder device. The Canon Pixma MX475 is a good selection for an all-in-one gadget, although it does not supply high-speed printing.
The Canon MX475 is a smooth and compact device, including an all-black layout that fits well with nearly any kind of office style. For optimum performance, a fully-integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder makes scanning, copying or faxing of large papers quickly and easy. Gain access to Point setting enables you to print wirelessly on demand from portable gadgets direct to the printer, without accessing a protected Wi-Fi network. The gadget features a simple control panel and it setup quickly using wireless connectivity. It has an automatic document feeder that could absorb as many as 30 web pages at once, and it uses convenient and easy to change ink cartridges for quick installment. The Canon Pixma MX475 all-in-one also showcases a flatbed scanner and a 33.6 kbps built-in fax modem.
The Pixma MX475 boasts high-resolution scanning approximately 1200x2400 dpi. It sustains different printing application services like Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, and PIXMA printing solutions app, and it enables direct printing from smartphones. The gadget can fit high-yield inks for even more demanding print loads. Canon's FINE ink technology makes sure fast, premium quality printing each time-- from dazzling and glossy graphics to organization files of superior clarity. Appreciate A4 print speeds of 9.7 ipm mono or 5.5 ipm color and an A4 color page duplicates in around 24 seconds. Print extra for less. Optional XL cartridges deliver considerably much more web pages and last longer in between ink replacements-- optimal if you print regularly - and can deliver up to 50% cost savings each page as compared to their conventional equivalents.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX394 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX475 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 5.5 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual.
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- OCR: Yes.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 24 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 4.7 ipm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 4.3 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy zoom: 25-400%.
- Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy quality settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-540XL (Black XL), CL-541XL (Colour XL).
- INK YIELDS
- BK (Pigment Black): Standard: 180 document pages or 2,465 photos, Optional XL: 600 document pages or 7,560 photos.
- CL (Colour - CMY): Standard: 180 document pages or 69 photos, Optional XL: 400 document pages or 150 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n.
- Access Point Mode: Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included
- MP Driver with Scanning Utility: Quick Menu, My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 30-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Weight: 8.4kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.7 W (scanning lamp off).
- Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes, Copying: Approx. 18 W.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 43.0 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle: up to 3,000 pages / month.
Canon PIXMA MX475 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX475 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX475 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX475 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MX475 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|MX475 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX475 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX475 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX475 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX475 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX475 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX475 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX475 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX475 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|