Canon PIXMA MX394 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MX394 office all-in-one with fax and ADF have print, copy, scan, and fax features. Compact and trendy, suitable for everyday printing, scanning, copying and faxing, this fast All-In-One includes the FINE quality cartridge system. With a portable FastFront style, it takes up much less space and guarantees simple and easy paper loading and ink substitute. can also use you the fantastic excellent quality printing results that could fit your requirements so well. It is due to the fact that this printer is enhanced with the 4800 × 1200 dpi printing resolution. So then, it will certainly have the ability to produce the very clear and brilliant hard copy whether it is document or image. The 4-in-1 Canon MX394 wireless color inkjet printer is an excellent buy for house individuals and offices that require a multifunction equipment that's reliable and budget-friendly, although print rates are fairly slow.
With its trendy style, the Canon MX394 wireless inkjet office all-in-one printer is an excellent addition to any house or small office established. Print much more for less with XL FINE cartridges, which deliver up to 50% cost savings each web page compared with their conventional equivalents. XL cartridges likewise provide considerably much more pages and last longer in between ink substitutes - excellent if you print frequently. Fast, multipage copy, scan, and fax For maximum efficiency, a fully-integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder makes scanning, duplicating or faxing of large documents easy and fast. The all-in-one Canon Pixma MX-394 color printer has a 30-page incorporated ADF and utilizes 2 FINE cartridges to print. Typical or XL cartridges are accepted by the Pixma MX394 multifunction printer which has a minimal 2pl droplet size.
The evident destination of the PIXMA MX394 inkjet multifunction printer is its convenience in having the ability to print, copy, scan, and fax. The use of XL FINE ink cartridges means users save on ink costs while the 4800dpi resolution ensures superior image quality thanks to FINE cartridge technology when using real Canon Pixma MX394 ink cartridges. Vibrant and shiny graphics are printed with the Canon MX394 color ink cartridge which includes cyan, magenta, and yellow ink within a solitary cartridge for a much easier substitute. From vibrant and glossy graphics to service records of superior clearness, this printer is perfect for use in the house or in a little office. Quick printing and duplicating Enjoy A4 ISO ESAT print rates of 8.7 ipm mono or 5.0 ppm color and a 10x15 centimeters borderless photo print in approx. 46 secs, while an A4 color web page copies in around 23 secs. Flying start indicates this All-In-One prepares to go seconds after switching on.
Canon PIXMA MX394 Specifications:
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Available Functions: Print, Copy, Scan & Fax with 30-page ADF & scan to cloud.
- What’s in the box: All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Telephone cable, Setup guide, Software and User’s manual CD.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 8.7 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard).
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation only.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Direct Disc Printing: n/a.
- Other Print Features: Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 2 FINE cartridges: Black: PG-440, Colour: CL-441.
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL Cartridges: Black: PG-440XL, Colour: CL-441XL.
- Ink Tank Life – Document Printing: A4 Colour Document, Black: 180 pages, XL Black: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, XL Colour: 400 pages.
- Ink Tank Life – Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo, Black: 2, 465 photos, XL Black 7, 560 photos, Colour: 69 photos, XL Colour: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Paper Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media, PT-101).
- Standalone Fax: Yes.
- PC Fax: Win: Via Fax modem (in MFP), Mac: n/a, 1 location, B/W transmission only.
- Colour Fax: Yes.
- Transmission Speed Mono/ color: Mono: Approx. 3 sec./page (33.6kbps), (based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart), Colour: Approx. 1 min/page (33.6kbps), (based on default setting using Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Compression Method Mono/ color: Mono: MH, MR, MMR, Colour: JPEG.
- Memory transmission: Yes.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: 8pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm (Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine), Colour: 200 x 200 dpi (Photo).
- Greyscale / Colour Gradation: Mono: 256 levels, Colour: 24 bit (full colour) (RGB each 8 bit).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages (Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1).
- Coded Dials: n/a.
- Group Dial: Max. 19 locations.
- Redial: Yes.
- FAX/TEL Auto Switch: No.
- Answering Machine Hook-up: Yes.
- Error correction mode (ECM): Yes, ITU-T T.30 compatible.
- Telephone handset: No.
- Reports: Activity report, User’s data list, Telephone number list, Memory list, Rejected number list, Caller history list.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Film Scanning: n/a.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 15 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: Flatbed: A4/LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4, LTR, LGL/.
- OCR Bundle: Yes (My Image Garden).
- Color/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 23 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Zoom: 25-400%, preset ratios.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (‘B’ Type Port).
- Interface Type – Non PC: n/a.
- Software Included: My Image Garden with HD Movie Print, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) and Quick Menu with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): Up to 30-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5-35°C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 42.5 dB.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx. 1.1 W (USB connection to PC, scanning lamp off), Off Approx. 0.3 W (USB connection to PC), Copying: Approx. 20 W.
Canon PIXMA MX394 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX394 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX394 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX394 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX394 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.(MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MX394 MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX394 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX394 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX394 Scanner Driver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8, Mac OS X 10.7/10.6)|
|MX394 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX394 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|MX394 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|MX394 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX394 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX394 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX394 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX394 series ICA Driver Ver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Setup Manual For Windows|
|Setup Manual For Mac|