Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma-TS5040 is significantly smaller sized compared to previous versions. Take the trouble of home printing. Promptly gain access to check, copy and print functions thanks to a conveniently adjustable front panel and 7.5 cm LCD. An innovative back paper feeder allows you to write indeterminate images in your home in under 40 secs. With a weight of 5.5 kg and modest size of 14.6 x12.4 x4.9 inches, The copy rate of the machine is 6 ppm, and both mono and color prints can be made at speeds of 12.6 ipm and nine ipm respectively, enough for the requirements of the tiny office. An LCD on the front of the system can be readjusted for ambient light and makes use of user-friendly buttons and symbols to control the different features. With the capability to make use of mobile phones and other internet-enabled remote gadgets to manage functions, this is an entirely networked printer for the new globe.
The Canon TS5040 contains a printer, photocopier, and scanner incorporated into one small device that will complement the contemporary office space. This is particularly so as it has full cloud and Wi-Fi combination, and the capability to print directly from a variety of social media. The device is regulated by a useful LCD frontal screen however customers additionally can print and copy from smart remote tools, such as smart devices and tablets. This versatile and space-saving gadget will confirm invaluable for any small office and satisfy sub-industrial range need. Experience a thin, space-saving type element approx 40% smaller size than previous designs. Bright contrasting textures, rounded corners, and tapering contours make the printer's already-small frame also appear smaller sized. A classy enhancement to any work desk or office.
The Canon PIXMA TS5040's built-in Wi-Fi suggests you can print from your smart tool or computer system using assistance for Android, iPhone, Google Cloud Print and Windows 10 Mobile. You can likewise share all your preferred moments from your Wi-Fi enabled electronic camera, or utilizing the built-in SD card slot. Economic cost, exceptional technology. TS5040's FINE inkjet print head and five individual inks print every photo in perfectly complex information. Record your favorite social networks breaks thanks to PIXMA Cloud Link and square paper assistance. Download the Canon print application and print directly from Facebook and Instagram making use of Canon's 13x13 cm (5" x5") Photo Paper. More compact than ever, PIXMA TS5040 includes a choice of new features consisting of a document removal reminder, manually tilt front panel and a back paper feed for fast, convenient printing.
The Pixma TS5040 combines all its procedures in one robust and small unit that can be established on any convenient desktop area. In addition to regulating its operations manually via the LCD panel on its front surface area, a variety of wise devices can be used to control it from another location. Five separate ink cartridges can be replaced as they are used up, which benefits the environment in addition to the spending plan. PIXMA TS5040 is expeditious and easy to use thanks to an upgraded interface. From the printer display screen to the Canon PRINT app, you could now appreciate consistent printing and scanning with all your images and records. Some possible Canon TS5040 customers could not like the old elongate layout of the TS5040, and the LCD show requires a little bit of getting made use of to if the lights are not perfect.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS3151 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y) ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 39 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks PGI-470PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-471BK (Black) CLI-471C (Cyan) CLI-471M (Magenta) CLI-471Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks PGI-470PGBK XL (Pigment Black) CLI-471BK XL (Black) CLI-471C XL (Cyan) CLI-471M XL (Magenta) CLI-471Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document Pigment Black: 300 pages Pigment Black XL: 500 pages Black: 1795* pages Black XL: 4000* pages Cyan: 345 pages Cyan XL: 715 pages Magenta: 306 pages Magenta XL: 645 pages Yellow: 347 pages Yellow XL: 715 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo Pigment Black: 2145* photos Pigment Black XL: 4350* photos Black: 376* photos Black XL: 810* photos Cyan: 121 photos Cyan XL: 257 photos Magenta: 136 photos Magenta XL: 340 photos Yellow: 127 photos Yellow XL: 294 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm).
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments) Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet only) Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wi-Fi Direct Access point mode WLAN PictBridge Memory Card Slot Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 5.5 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 44.5dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|TS5040 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS5040 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|