Canon PIXMA G3410 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma G3410 is a multi-function printer that permits not only for printing however also for copying and scanning. Print in premium quality is making use of Canon's FINE technology and hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp files and dye-based colors for dazzling borderless photos approximately A4. This makes it an invaluable addition to any type of home office and even a local business, with the capacity to print 7,000 color pages or 6,000 black pages for a low cost. The flatbed part allows for duplicating and scanning in one area, while the micro ink droplets make confident that the prints are clear and exact. This printer is also equipped with a remote organization that makes your implementation simpler and advantageous, print utilizing your mobile phone, tablet, and COMPUTER anywhere correctly.
The Canon G3410 is an all-in-one maker that would undoubtedly fit a variety of office environments. Give the look of content and shades for happy photographs, and this is an extremely unrivaled shielding breeding in understandable view illustrations and fresh material for the document that you will undoubtedly print, on the product PIXMA G Series printer this you can furthermore utilize the shielding shades and parts of Black color ink. Color ink is being used for an effect of unique high quality for photograph prints with a blend of vibrant, while for the side effect of the shade dark ink develops sharp, eliminate shape from lowercase and sharp lines. The design is made thin by an A4-sized flatbed beneath a lid, which has a dual purpose of duplicating and scanning, and the printed web pages are launched below this, all within the dimensions of 17.5" x 13" x 6.4". The Wi-Fi link enables printing to be finished via the Canon app.
The Canon Pixma G3410 a one-stop-shop choice for the requirements of an office work environment. This portable All-in-One with print, copy and check manages large print quantities with ease thanks to its resilient, FINE ink system. Suitable for home or office. Take pleasure in smooth procedure with a 1.2" mono section LCD to choose numerous copies and check Wi-Fi status. Conveniently track ink levels with front-facing, incorporated ink tanks. With Wi-Fi abilities, it can be utilized to print from another location and without the fuss of needing to make sure that the required connections remain in place. The high pigment ink helps to create a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The Pixma G3410 affordable printing of excellent quality files and brilliant images plus easy wise tool and cloud connectivity with this reputable Wi-Fi multifunctional for office or home. Smart web link Quickly releases, also, to check wirelessly from useful gadgets and the cloud using Canon PRINT application (Apple iPhone as well as Android) with incorporated PIXMA Cloud Internet internet link along with Mopria ® (Android) help. Some individuals might not like the process of replenishing the ink containers if they are made use of to merely changing the cartridges. The Canon Pixma G3410 does not straight link to online solutions, such as Dropbox and Google Drive, yet it runs with the Pixma Cloud service to connect to these.
Canon PIXMA G3410 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 13x13cm, 10x15cm).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-490 <PGBK> GI-490 <C> GI-490 <M> GI-490 <Y>.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm color photo printing, Colour: 2000 Photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 24 sec, sESAT: Approx. 3.5 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 20 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
- Display Type & Size: LCD (1.2 inch segment mono).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet) Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Mopria (Android) Google Cloud Print Access Point Mode.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.3kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 53.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G3410 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G3410 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3410 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G3410 Driver and User Manual Download
|G3410 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G3410 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G3410 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G3410 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|