Canon PIXMA G2510 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon Pixma G2510 is a tabletop design that integrates print, check and copy functions in a single portable unit. Developed in timeless black plastic with pleasing rounded lines, The Canon Pixma G2510 weighs in a 5.8 kg and procedures 445 millimeters vast by 330 millimeters deep by 163 millimeters high, making it a space-saving option for the smaller sized workplace. The printer, scanner, and photocopier device include a front-load paper tray and consists of a foldaway amount shelf that helps reduce the footprint of the system when not being used. This small All-in-One with print, copy, and scan handles substantial print volumes with ease thanks to its durable, FINE ink system. Perfect for residence or small offices. Easily print your photos in brand-new and creative means with My Image Garden photo software, which includes face acknowledgment so you could look all the photos on your COMPUTER easily.
The Canon G2510 is a compact system that provides a triumvirate of functions-- printing, duplicating and scanning-- in one spot. It is a terrific opportunity for low-output office areas where the area is at a premium. And allow users to concurrently process both standard Wi-Fi connections through a router and without accessibility to a Wi-Fi router using Wireless Director Access Point mode, making it always easy to attach the printer to a smart device. Individuals can now print photos without a boundary of 10 x 15 cm in just 60 secs and have a choice of design templates with My Image Garden. Efficient and flexible, this residence and office multi-functional printer flaunt high return ink bottles for low cost, excellent quality document and photo printing, copying and scanning and the dependability to deal with high web page volumes effortlessly.
The Canon Pixma G2510 is capable of printing, scanning and duplicating, making it a fantastic all-in-one suspension for lower-output environments such as the office. The printer can attain resolutions of up to 4,800 dots each inch (dpi) by 1,200 dpi and prints in both grayscales (black and white) and color. The printer can achieve rates of around 8.8 perceptions each minute in grayscale and around five impacts each minute in color. Utilizing the appropriate paper, the printer is likewise efficient in producing photo impressions at a rate of around 60 seconds for each ten-centimeter by the 15-centimeter photo. The scanner can attain analyses of approximately 600dpi by 1,200 dpi with a check speed of about 19 secs and a maximum document dimension of 216 millimeters by 297 millimeters. The Canon Pixma G2510 can produce up to 21 copies at once at a rate of around 1.7 impressions per min and showcases a fit-to-page function. High-yield ink bottles make for cost-efficient printing.
The PIXMA G2510 Print in excellent quality using Canon's FINE technology and hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp records and dye-based colors for dazzling indeterminate pictures approximately A4. Experience very cost efficient and effective printing with high yields of as much as 6000 pages from a black ink bottle or around 7000 pages using a single set of color bottles. Appreciate fast and easy USB connectivity to your PC and simple operation thanks to a 3cm (1.2") mono LCD, which allows natural selection of numerous duplicates, and switch controls. Use this software to obtain creative with your photos and print many jobs with your very own images. The back-feeding system holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper and ensures hassle-free throughput of a wide variety of printing products. The small nature of the Canon G2510 restricts media inputs, which could mean extra manual feeding for bigger jobs, while the wired link can limit print adaptability within the office environment.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G2410 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G2510 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 <PGBK> GI-590 <C> GI-590 <M> GI-590 <Y>.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10 x 15 cm color photo printing Colour: 2000 Photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 32 sec, sESAT: Approx. 1.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 20 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
- Display Type & Size: LCD (1.2 inch segment mono).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: Approx. 6.3 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 53.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5 – 35 °C.
- Operating Humidity: 10 – 90 %RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
Canon PIXMA G2510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G2510 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2510 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G2510 Driver and User Manual Download
|G2510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G2510 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G2510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac 1.4)
G2510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac 1.3)
|G2510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)|
|G2510 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G2510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|