Canon PIXMA G2410 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma G2410 supplies multiple functions as it is more than a printer - it could likewise copy and scan papers. Reliable and versatile, this house and office multi-functional printer boast high return ink containers for inexpensive, excellent quality document and photo printing, copying and scanning and the dependability to handle high page quantities effortlessly. This ability, combined with its sleek layout, makes it a significant enhancement to an office or local business. Though the printer is unnoticeable, its capacity does include being able to print photographs to a high requirement. Print in premium quality using Canon's FINE technology and hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp records and dye-based colors for vibrant indeterminate photos up to A4.
The elegant look of the Canon G2410 gives it a timeless high quality that negates the need to update on the basis that it has a dated appearance. This compact All-in-One with print, copy and can take care of large print volumes with ease thanks to its long-lasting, FINE ink system. Perfect for home or small workplaces. With measurements of 17.5 x 6.4 x 12.9 inches and evaluating 5.8 kg, this Canon maker provides a hassle-free means to produce scans, duplicates, and prints in color or mono. It produces explicit photos with a mini ink bead printing method, and the ink comes from refillable tanks, making a saving on both time and energy. Take pleasure in quick and easy USB connectivity to your PC and basic operation thanks to a 3cm (1.2") mono LCD, which allows natural selection of several copies, and button controls.
The Canon Pixma G2410 suits both color and black ink at a high resolution to produce sharp printed images and pictures. Conveniently publish your photographs in brand-new and creative methods with My Image Garden photo software, which includes face confirmation so you could browse all the images on your PC effortlessly. Experience extraordinarily affordable and efficient printing with high revenues of approximately 6000 web sides from a black ink container or as complete as 7000 web pages making use of a single collection of color containers. The multiple capacities of the printer make it feasible to carry out some various procedures in one location, and it is easy to switch from one function to another. The high resolution of 4800 dpi for photos will lead to clear pictures having the ability to be produced in the house. With a high yield of 7,000 web pages in color and 6,000 in black.
The Pixma G2410 offers a cost-efficient way of getting the prints needed. The beneficial screen that capable to make it less complicated to copy, inspect the connectivity of the Wi-Fi network, and can continuously solve the issue to ensure that your time is much better invested always in working. You can make use of 2 means to download and install the drivers and driver updates rapidly and quickly from hereabouts. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we give. Or you can utilize Driver Navigator to assist you to download and mount Your Printer driver immediately. The irregular print usage implies that the Canon Pixma G2410 ink tanks will not be refilled at the same time. Those that are utilized to speedy prints may discover that the 60 seconds it takes to finish a 6 x 4-inch photo a little slow-moving.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G2410 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-490 <PGBK> GI-490 <C> GI-490 <M> GI-490 <Y>.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing, Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10 x 15 cm color photo printing Colour: 2000 Photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 32 sec, sESAT: Approx. 1.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 20 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
- Display Type & Size: LCD (1.2 inch segment mono).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: Approx. 6.3 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 53.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5 – 35 °C.
- Operating Humidity: 10 – 90 %RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
Canon PIXMA G2410 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G2410 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2410 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G2410 Driver and User Manual Download
|G2410 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G2410 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G2010 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|