Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA G1510 is a reasonably small table top design printer with both grayscale and color abilities best for usage in lower-output settings where workplace goes to a premium. Efficient in achieving good resolutions, this printer can be utilized for both text and images and is moreover able to be used for self-printing of pictures. Premium high-quality prints Publish in outstanding quality making use of Canon's PENALTY advancement and also crossbreed ink system with pigment black for sharp files and dye-based colors for vibrant indeterminate images as high as A4. With crisp text and brilliant uncertain photos as much as A4 at inexpensive per web page utilizing this compact refillable printer with high yield ink bottles, secure USB connectivity, and the resilience to handle large page quantities.
A Canon G1510 Print in premium quality utilizing Canon's FINE technology and hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp documents and dye-based colors for brilliant indeterminate pictures approximately A4. could produce output with a print resolution of as much as 4,800 dpi x 1,200 dpi, and it has the ability to create both monochrome (black and white) and color prints. In monochrome, the printer can achieve rates of around 8.8 impacts per min, while the color result is approximately five impacts each min. The Canon Pixma G1510 likewise can print photos with borderless images in a ten-centimeter by 15-centimeter size, taking around 60 instants to publish from beginning to end.
The Canon Pixma G1510 features rounded lines in timeless black, which mix perfectly right into the office or office atmosphere. The printer unit gauges 445 millimeters broad by 330 millimeters deep by 135 millimeters high, making it small sufficient for use in areas where space goes to a premium. There is a front-and-center paper tray and a pull-out result shelf to allow the impact of the printer to be decreased when not in use. Experience very budget-friendly and efficient printing with high yields of up to 6000 web pages from a black ink bottle or approximately 7000 web pages making use of a single collection of color bottles. This cost-effective, compact printer fits any office or home and dependably deals with large print quantities thanks to its very long lasting FINE ink system and 100 sheet back paper feed.
The PIXMA G1510 Printer established is comfortable with quick USB connectivity to your PC. Conserve energy with Auto Power Off, which switches the printer off when not in use. Conveniently print your images in new and creative ways with My Image Garden photo software, which includes face recognition so you could look all the pictures on your COMPUTER effortlessly. The printer can take care of a series of output media, consisting of plain and high-resolution paper and photo paper in glossy and matte styles. It uses ink cartridges that use exceptional yields of 6,000 simple pages in mono and 7,000 pages in color. The absence of added incorporated features might be a problem for some, as the lack of a scanner and photocopier feature suggests that other equipment may be needed to fill these roles. The wired nature of the Canon G1510's connection can limit print flexibility within a work area.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G1510 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 13x13cm, 10x15cm).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 <PGBK> GI-590 <C> GI-590 <M> GI-590 <Y>.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm color photo printing Colour: 2000 Photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Display Type & Size: No display.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1. NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer Driver My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 4.8 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 135 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 54.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G1510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver and User Manual Download
|G1510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G1510 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
G1510 series Full Driver & Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10)
|G1510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|G1510 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|G1510 series Printer Driver Ver.2.91 (Windows)|
|G1510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|