Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA G1410 make it an optimal printer for a home office, and it is also capable of printing in both black and white, and color. It takes the printer 60 seconds to print a 6" x 4" photo that does not have a boundary. The printer is straightforward to make use of and provides a cost-efficient way of creating bright prints and pictures. It makes use of refillable ink containers to prevent the need to get ink cartridges repetitively. Print top quality documents with a crisp message and dazzling indeterminate pictures approximately A4 at inexpensive each web page utilizing this portable refillable printer with high return ink bottles, secure USB connectivity, and the longevity to manage substantial page volumes. Experience highly affordable and productive printing with high returns of up to 6000 web pages from a black ink bottle or approximately 7000 pages making use of a separate set of color containers.
The Canon G1410 is among the most prominent benefit points of this printer as it does not use up a substantial amount of area. The size of the system does not diminish its capacity to print a lot of web pages, which is 6,000 when making use of black ink alone and 7,000 when utilizing color. The straightforward operation indicates that it is possible to practically plug in and go without the need for any challenging treatments. This affordable small printer fits any office or house along with reputable handle big print amounts many thanks to its very long long-term PENALTY ink system along with 100 sheet back paper feed. Easy established and power expense savings Printer developed is extremely easy with fast USB link to your COMPUTER. Print in premium quality using Canon's FINE technology and hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp records and dye-based colors for vivid borderless photos approximately A4.
The Canon Pixma G1410 as it is dedicated to this use. The device could print in black and white, and color. It continues to offer sharp tone across a high page yield, which makes it suitable for use in the residence. This printer also gains from being of a size that guarantees that it is not bothersome to place. Preserve power with Automobile Power Off, which switches the printer off when not being used. Creative printing Quickly releases your images in brand-new as well as innovative approaches with My Picture Yard image software application, which includes face acknowledgment so you could search all the pictures on your COMPUTER conveniently. This budget-friendly compact printer fits any home or office and dependably handles large print volumes thanks to its very flexible FINE ink system and 100 sheet rear paper feed.
The Pixma G1410 printer does not supply other functions as may be required of tools within an office. Printer set up is smooth with fast USB connectivity to your PC. Conserve power with Auto Power Off, which switches the printer off when not in use. Conveniently print your pictures in new and creative methods with My Image Garden photo software, which incorporates face identification so you can search all the photos on your PC with ease. This puts on both text printing and photo printing. Although these printers are not dedicated to photo printing, they befall well in this role. The rate of a collection of a carcass is equivalent to the price of a set of the carcass to a standard printer. So, first, you could say regarding a lot of cost savings. Changes in the tools are not groundbreaking. Some users could discover that the software that is available with the printer is a little restricted.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G1410 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 13x13cm, 10x15cm).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-490 <PGBK> GI-490 <C> GI-490 <M> GI-490 <Y>.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing, Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm color photo printing, Colour: 2000 Photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Display Type & Size: No display.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer Driver My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 4.8 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 135 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 54.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G1410 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver and User Manual Download
|G1410 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G1410 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G1410 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|