Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000 printer also the Brilliance Chromata White inkjet canvas making use of matte black inks will undoubtedly generate the highest quality beautiful art prints in the marketplace today. A user-friendly machine features a fashionable and easy to understand control panel. It features standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet user interfaces and optional Firewire interface. The system could suit an extensive array of media, ideal for multi-production usage. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000's dual print head system includes a total of 30,720 nozzles to make sure the high quality of the images produced. Developed for integrity, simplicity, and most of all high quality, the iPF9000 is the professional's answer for exceptionally high-quality prints. Canon has created a way in which spectacular substantial top quality prints can be produced right out-of-the-box, with software that is just as ingenious as the printer itself, such as PosterArtist, Digital Photo Print Pro, and Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop.
The Canon iPF9000 is action over other designs in the iPF series. It enables extra convenience and is excellent for over the line manufacturing. This specialist grade big style printer is tailor produced the graphic arts market and addresses digital photography, proofing, poster indicator, and art needs. The Canon ImagePROGRAF9000 includes a new and improved L-COA controller for even more intelligent information processing, enabling print speeds of less than 3 minutes (for A2 dimension prints). The iPF9000 printer is designed to meet the demands of any digital musician aiming to create exciting photos from capture to output. The 12-color pigment ink system was intended to broaden the range of color for environments from photography to style, to make use of within their outcome. The iPF9000 has the tools that address the requirements of the Graphic Arts market, concentrating on the photo, art, proofing, and poster sign markets. Its built-in functions placed the power to create at your fingertips.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 has a maximum print resolution of up to 2,400 x 1,200 dpi, a criterion in the iPF series, and permits fast manufacturing, even for high-resolution images. It uses the advanced 12-color pigment ink system and enables automatic changing between conventional black and matte black inks. It was a built-in 40GB hard disk for fast processing and convenient unmanned printing. With the iPF9000, Canon provides impressive 60" color output, toughness in paper handling and rate in output-everything a professional have to proficiently and effectively create enhanced color products. The iPF9000 incorporates the brand-new 12-color pigment ink system with LUCIA inks, and the new L-COA controller, which smartly processes the information guiding the quick printing process. Incorporated with Canon's dual print head style and one of the most ink nozzles each color in the sector, the L-COA controller assists attain print rates of under three minutes for 16.5" x 23.4" (A2) dimension prints with 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution on a glossy photo paper.
The imagePROGRAF iPF9000 takes large layout color manufacturing to the next degree. Functions:12-Color Pigment Ink System - New LUCIA inks broaden the series of color recreation by offering a broad color gamut. Automatic Switching Between Black Inks - utilizes automatic switching between Regular Black and Matte Black Ink, assisting in removing thrown away ink and time of swapping out ink tanks. The iPF9000's Indeterminate Printing - 4-sided edge to edge printing, only with roll media. Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when obstructed or non-firing nozzles are identified; print head cleaning cycle is instantly performed. If the nose continues to be hindered, the iPF9000 will immediately make up by rerouting the ink to operating nozzles. Standard printer troubles such as blocked or not firing nozzles are unpreventable, yet are easily remedied by Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000's auto print head cleaning cycle. The 4-sided borderless printing just puts on rolled media.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8400SE M40 MFP Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Print Head: PF-02, Technology: FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering), Configuration: 6 colors per print head Dual print heads (total 12 colors)Print Head (L) Y/PC/C/PGY/GY/MBK Print Head (R) PM/M/BK/R/G/B, Replacement: End user replaceable Print Speed (up to)Photo Glossy Paper3: 5 minutes2Number of Nozzles Dual Print heads, Six colors per print head (Total 12 Colors), Print Head (L) Y/PC/C/PGY/GY/MBK, (R) PM/M/BK/R/G/B, 2,560 Nozzles per Color (30,720 Nozzles Total).
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi x 2.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation Print Resolution (Up to)2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server, Macintosh® OS 9.1/X 10.2/10.3/10.48.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: Uniform 4 picoliter for all colors.
- Ink Capacity: 700ml (PFI-701) or 330ml (PFI-301)1Ink Droplet Size Lucia ink (Pigment-based).
- Media Width: 8-60 (Cut sheet), 10-60 (Roll Feed).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8 mm (2.8-31.4 mil), Roll Feed: One roll, Front Output, Cut Sheet: One Sheet, first output.
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 63 (Manual Feed), 59' (Roll).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 59 feet (18 meters).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 14, 16, 24, 36, 42, B2 (20.28/515mm),A1 (23.38/594mm), AO (33.11/841 mm), BO (40.55/103mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Manual Feed (Top/Front): Leading and left/right edges: 0.20 (5mm), Trailing edge: 0.90(23mm)Languages GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 52 dB or less, Standby: 35 dB or less, Acoustic Power (Operation & Standby):6.7 Bels or less.
- Physical Dimensions: 90.5 x 31.6 x 45.1 (With Stand).
- Weight: Approximately 365 lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 190W or less, Standby:5W or less(8W or less when EB-05 is installed), Power Off (Standby, 100-120v): Less than 1W (Compliant with Executive Order).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working regularly again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop/Digital Photo Professional & Layout Plug-In Ver.5.70a (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.80 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Print Plug-In for Photoshop & Layout Plug-in|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 (Mac OS X)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 Windows (32/64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for OS X v10.9|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|