Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8000S Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000S printer a robust print engine specially constructed to satisfy the needs of the highly competitive production printing marketplace. Artists and creative environments appreciate the ImagePROGRAF iPF8000S printer for its smooth unit, which does not sacrifice style or effectiveness. The engine includes a twin print head system for faster print speeds and an auto-skew correction to minimize errors when feeding paper the upside-down. There is an exhaust system onboard to prevent getting too hot. The ImagePROGRAF iPF8000S big style printer works with both Ethernet and high-speed USB 2.0. The consisted of print plug-ins are export components that bypass the operating systems reliant print driver, enabling processing of 16-bit RGB pictures directly, which significantly boosts color gradations and consequently, boosts general image quality.
The Canon iPF8000S huge layout inkjet printer is speedier than its predecessors and can help customers conserve much more with indeterminate printing, functional media handling, and high capability inks. Nonetheless, Canon could boost ink intake for lower running costs. The iPF8000S is excellent for a specialist provider that have to create more output in less time. With high-speed throughput approximately 350 ft/hr2, an 80GB hard drive, indeterminate printing and various other features that make the best use of productivity, this printer enhances general production capability and lowers task turn-around time. The original eight color LUCIA ink configuration assists raise print effectiveness and develop vibrant colors and tones that are optimal for manufacturing graphics applications. Speed without quality has little value; however, with a built-in calibration function and various other advanced quality control features such as the L-COA CPU, the iPF8000S is built to supply regularly superior results without giving up rate.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8000S can be configured to run in economy mode to lower printing prices. The 44-inch format is functional sufficient to accommodate various kinds and sizes of media. Print rates go over at up to 32.5 square meters each hour, and results are printed in in-depth high resolution, at 1200x1200dpi. Various other rewards on the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8000S include constant colors, an easy to use control panel, a free of charge software, the 80GB hard disk drive and the premium quality Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8000S cartridges with pigment ink. The imagePROGRAF iPF8000S can detect blocked or non-firing nozzles; when identified, a print head cleaning cycle is instantly implemented. If the vent stays blocked, the iPF8000S will automatically compensate by rerouting the ink to operating nozzles. Also, these export print modules allow individuals to directly process and print RAW image documents from DPP or Adobe Photoshop and provide a full-screen preview, more print quality options, classified paper type sight, roll paper design view, and Bi-cubic augmentation.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF8000S eight shades of LUCIA ink offer a dynamic color gamut, while the incorporation of Gray along with Photo Cyan and Photo Magenta aids to develop smooth ranks and minimized graininess, creating a crisp monotone output. Also, Black, Matte Black, and Gray inks combine to help optimize black density regardless of media kind to duplicate far better grey tones for smoother shifts from white to black. Ink bead dimensions are common at 4 picoliters, which is quite plenty when as compared to various other printers consuming 1 to 3 picoliters just. There are no choices to increase the memory of the Canon iPF8000S printer. The small display screen may make it tough to view the printer's status. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF-8000S could be more efficient if it had direct print options, consisting of an additional USB port for thumb drives and flash memory card slots.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8000 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8000S Specifications:
- Printer Type: 8-Color 44-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 30,720, C, PC, PM, GY: 5,120 nozzles each, BK, MBK, Y, M: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 330ml per color (Optional 700ml).
- Ink Droplet Size: LUCIA ink (Pigment-based).
- Color Set: Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Gray.
- Buffer Ram: 384 MB.
- Hard Drive: 80GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8 - 44, Roll: 10 - 44.
- Media Thickness: Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 63 Feet (19 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: .9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 515 mm (JIS B2), 1, 030 mm (JIS B0), 594 mm (ISO A1), 841 mm (ISO A0), 10, 14, 16, 24, 36, 42.
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 50 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.6 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 45 (H) x 74.5 (W) x 38.4 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 313 lbs with the stand.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 190W or less, Standby 6W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-08), Ink Tank (PFI-301/PFI-701), Durable Rotary Blade (CT-06).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8000S Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8000S Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8000S Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8000S Driver and User Manual Download
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.8.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for WindowsXP/2003/Vista/7/8(64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Recovery Tool|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update Software for Mac OS X v10.6|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows98/Me (v3.40)|
|Firmware Update Tool Guide for Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.8|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64bit)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (32-bit)|
|Firmware Update Tool Guide for Windows (64bit)|