Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6200 is a versatile printing service, crafted for outstanding color reproduction. Geared up with an EFI Colorproof eXpress RIP, a built-in 80GB hard disk, 12-color pigment ink system with LUCIA? Inks, and the L-COA controller, the iPF6200 gives the extra information ability and control that participating agencies, layout groups, and pre-press operations call for. This 12-colour, 23-inch printer features a sleek structure that determines 39 inches high and 34.3 inches deep. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 inkjet printer considers approximately 55Kg, and the exterior consists of a small control panel on the right-hand side. Canon integrated an 80GB hard disk drive into the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF-6200 printer, which runs on 384MB of RAM. The connectivity ports go to the back, offering users an option in between Ethernet and USB. The maximum print resolution is 2400x1200dpi.
The Canon iPF6200 comes geared up with an EFI Colorproof eXpress RIP software with an easy set-up wizard and user-friendly user interface. EFI Colorproof eXpress is created to make it possible for all levels of individuals to generate accurate color proofs quickly, efficiently and effectively. This ICC certified software enables color meaning inning accordance with your procedure's particular requirements, consists of pre-defined modes for proofing, photo, and monochrome result and even sustains remote work processing and printing. Aimed at small companies concentrated on visuals arts and CAD printing, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 is a versatile 24-inch style printer with practical features that make it a durable workhorse. The ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 large style printer promises vivid images and the resilient result, while the straightforward interface lets workgroups achieve much more in much less time. Nevertheless, the iPF6200 is rather expensive to run, is hefty, and does not have instinctive attributes.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 uses the same world-renowned 12-color printing engine as the iPF6100, providing to 24-inch roll document and the ability to print on reduced sheet paper. A myriad of expert paper types is supported consisting of prominent photo appeal, premium matte, along with beautiful art photo dustcloth. Fast, easy to use, and can be shared by a network, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 allows individuals accomplish more print tasks in a day. For faster information transmission, the Canon iPF6200 can be linked using Firewire. LUCIA 12-pigment inks give high-quality and lasting outcomes, so pictures and drawings look even more precise. There are pre-defined controls for the monochrome result, photo printing, and proofing as part of the user-friendly user interface of the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200. This printer is additionally remarkable for its silent procedure.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 color printer does not offer Wi-Fi, direct print capacities, and less expensive inks. Ideal for proofing and premium visuals applications, this 12-color system delivers a full gamut of better tonal range, encouraging you to produce images with vibrant, saturated shades, refined hues, smooth changes and deep shadows. With four monochrome tones, a higher black to the white tonal range is enabled for more dramatic light to dark comparison and better mid-tone clarity. Designed for integrity, simplicity, and most of all, top quality, the iPF6200 is the professional's answer for exceptionally high-quality prints. The tool uses as long as four picoliters of ink droplets, which is quite plenty when compared with various other high-yield printers. Some parts of the bundled software that comes with the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 large layout A1 printer are unneeded for professionals who currently have much better graphics and imaging programs.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 12-Color 24-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 30,720, All colors: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Compatibility: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: LUCIA ink (Pigment-based).
- Color Set: Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Gray, Red, Green, Blue, Photo Gray.
- Buffer Ram: 384 MB.
- Hard Drive: 80GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet and Roll: 8-24.
- Media Thickness: Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil), Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.5 - 1.5mm (19.6 - 59.0mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10 (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3+ (329 mm), 14 (356 mm), 16 (407 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17 (432 mm), B2 (515 mm), A1 (594 mm), 24 (610 mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 49 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.3 Bels or less.
- Physical Dimensions: (with stand): 39.0 (H) x 46.4 (W) x 34.3 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 145.5 lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 100W or less, Standby: 5W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-16), Ink Tanks (PFI-101, PFI-103).
- Software Included: EFI Colorproof eXpress, PosterArtist Lite, Canon Printer Driver, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 (Mac OS X)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 - v5.01.002|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.8.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update Software for Mac OS X v10.6|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Update Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64bit)|