Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF840 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF840 44"colossal layout inkjet printer weighs 189kg and also measures 1893 x 1291 x 1144mm. It has USB and Ethernet interfaces. This design showcases a high ability basket for optimum productivity. It additionally has hot-swapped Canon iPF840 ink tanks that allow for simple changing also in the middle of a print task. Dual roll enables maximum productivity. The unit can manage the same size or various widths of paper approximately 44", along with different sorts of the article, such as ordinary as well as covered writing, at the same time. It makes it possible for automatic paper switching between rolls to suit print needs, causing high production printing with no treatment by the operator for paper transforming. A large high ability basket supports high volume continual printing.
The large-format Canon iPF840 color inkjet printer could manage a wide range of media from cut sheets to rolls. It uses fast print rates and also provides unique top quality. Thanks to its LUCIA ink system, individuals of the Canon iPF840 colossal style printer could expect a broader color reproduction. Wi-Fi connection isn't available. Rely on blistering efficiency with the iPF840. Made for CAD, GIS and also poster applications in both print for pay and even big business settings, this 44" printer provides exceptional line recreation, vibrant colors and too high picture consistency. Canon's 5-colour dye-and-pigment responsive pigment ink system creates vibrant colors and also the sharpest, thinnest lines, and with a range accuracy of +/- 0.1% along with a minimal line size of 0.02 mm, accuracy is assured. Pictures are provided at 2,400 x 1200 dpi for maximum impact, thanks to super-fine print heads using 15,360 nozzles. The current magenta ink makes it possible for more graphic illustrations and more vibrant posters.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF840 color plotter is perfect for high-volume printing. It could also be utilized for continuous distribution of rolls. This version is quick, providing A0 coming in less than an hour on economy setting. Accountancy software is available to help customers monitor ROI as well as handle costs. The Canon ImagePROGRAF 840 CAD printer assures more clear top quality for CAD drawings to permit more precise details. Workgroups could conveniently share the system with its underlying Ethernet connection. A built-in 320GB hard disk drive allows mailboxes to be developed when utilizing the gadget across numerous users, for example in current business settings. Ease-of-use is advanced thanks to an extensive, graphical user interface, making procedure simple. For the streamlined print process, the iPF840 is cloud prepared and also includes assistance for Direct Print & Share, Print Utility for iPad as well as Océ Author Select (from Fall 2015). It also integrates conveniently with your office applications with Microsoft Office Plug-in as well as sustains PosterArtist Lite for simple poster production.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF840 is made to incorporate seamlessly as well as work flawlessly with one of the most requiring CAD/GIS processes. Big data are processed efficiently with improved HP-GL/2 assistance. HP-RTL format is likewise supported and also an AutoCAD optimised driver for Windows is included. It additionally comprises better device management and protection for large workgroups with eMaintenance connectivity, securing control panel as well as SNMP v3 protocol. Extraordinary photo high quality is accompanied by spectacular productivity, with draft A0 prints in 42 secs and also A1 in merely 22 seconds. High ability 330ml and 700ml "hot swap" ink tanks are made use of, which can be changed throughout manufacturing for continuous productivity, as well as indeterminate printing to save you time on completing. Plus the double roll allows you to print for longer on different kinds and sizes of media.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF840 Specifications:
- BASE SPECIFICATIONS
- Class: 5 Colour - 44"/1117.6mm.
- Ink Type: Dye and Pigment reactive ink: BK, MBK, C, M, Y.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 2,400 x 1,200 dpi.
- Printing Speed: Plain Paper (A0 Roll): 0:42 min (Fast Economy Mode), 0:45 min (Fast Mode), 1:12 min (Standard Mode).
- Coated Paper (A0 Roll): 1:12 min (Fast Mode), 2:19 min (Standard Mode), 3:37 min (High-Quality Mode).
- Dimensions, Weight: Main unit with printer stand, lower roll, lower rail L/R, and portable basket, 1893 (W) x 1291 (D) x 1144 (H) mm, Weight: approx.189kg (roll holder included, no inks, no print heads).
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V（50-60Hz）, Operation: 190W or less, Standby power consumption (At the low power mode): 5W or less, the Default setting for the time to enter the Sleep mode: Approx. 5 Minutes, Power Off Standby: 0.5 W or less.
- Operational Environment: 15 - 30°C, 10 - 80 % (Condensation free).
- Acoustic Noise: Operation: 52 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Measured in the above conditions, based on ISO 7779, Operation: 6.8 Bels or less.
- Minimal Line Width: 0.02mm.
- Line Accuracy: ±0.1 % or less.
- Operation Panel Display: Display Large LCD: 160 x 128 dots; Key x 13, LED x 5.
- The language on operation panel: US-English, Japanese: Displayable Language on LCD: US-English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Korean, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese language, Japanese (Kanji).
- Standard Memory: 32GB (512MB).
- Hard Disk: 320GB.
- Printer Language: GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster Operations), HP-GL/2, HP RTL.
- Hi-Speed USB Type: Built-in USB 2.0 High-Speed Full Speed (12 Mbit/sec), High Speed (480 Mbit/sec), Bulk transfer.
- Ethernet: Type Built-in: IEEE 802.3 10base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100base-TX/Auto-Negotiation, IEEE 802.3ab 1000base-T/Auto-Negotiation, IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex, IEEE 802.3az EEE.
- Model: PF-04.
- Type: Canon Bubblejet on Demand.
- Head Configuration: 6 colors integrated type (6 chips per print head x 1 print head).
- Nozzle Pitch: 1200 dpi x 2.
- Nozzle per Chip: 1,200 dpi x 2 includes Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation system.
- Droplet Size: 4 Picoliter per color.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Roll Paper: Roll: Two Roll, front loading, front output.
- Cut Sheet: Cut Sheet: Front-loading, Front Output (Manual feed using media locking lever).
- Media Thickness: 0.07 - 0.8 mm.
- Maximum outside diameter of Roll Paper: 150.0 mm.
- Media Core Size: Internal diameter of roll core: 2" / 3".
- Media Width: Roll paper 254 - 1,118 mm Cut sheet 203 - 1,118 mm.
- Minimal Printable Paper Length: 203 mm.
- Maximum Printable Paper Length: Roll paper 18 m (Varies according to the OS and application), Cut sheet 1.6 m.
- Margins (Top, Bottoms, Sides): Roll Paper: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm, Roll Paper (Borderless Printing): Top: 0 mm, Bottom: 0 mm, Side: 0 mm, Cut Sheet: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 23 mm, Side: 3 mm.
- Media Width for Borderless Printing: 1,030mm (JIS B0), 841mm (ISO A0), 594mm (ISO A1), 515mm (JIS B2), 42", 36", 24",17", 14", 10".
- Roll Holder Set: for both 2-inch and 3-inch core roll media: RH2-44.
- Roll Unit & Basket (Mandatory): RB-01.
- Ink Tank: PFI-307: BK, MBK, C, M, Y (330 ml), PFI-707: BK, MBK, C, M, Y (700 ml).
- Print Head: PF-04.
- Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF840 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF840 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF840 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF840 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop/Digital Photo Professional & Layout Plug-In Ver.5.70a (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.80 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Print Plug-In for Photoshop & Layout Plug-in|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 (Mac OS X)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 Windows (32/64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for OS X v10.9|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|