Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 showcase high thickness print heads like all other iPF versions, enabling crisp images and high-resolution results of approximately 2,400 x 1,200 dpi. The style consists of a high capacity media basket, and for high print returns, an optional stacker. It sustains Ethernet and USB interfaces, in addition to an optional Firewire interface. The major upgrade? Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 includes dual media rolls, which can be made use of for huge, continual print runs. A 44-inch large powerhouse printing system designed to boost performance for medium to large workgroups, with dual media rolls and high-speed throughput, the imagePROGRAF iPF820 is a total manufacturing printing solution. With incredible line precision, an 80GB hard drive, outstanding media handling, and onboard assistance for HP-GL/2 and HP RTL data, the iPF820 is a full and easy-to-use printing option for any professional with a demand for generating intricately comprehensive full-color makings, CAD illustrations, GIS maps and various other large-format results.
The Canon iPF820 is the very best ink cartridge substitutes and most aesthetic value for your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 printer. Why purchase an OEM Canon PFI-703 ink cartridge or a remanufactured ink cartridge for your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 when you can get ideal high quality from a new premium quality suitable PFI-703 ink cartridge at a fraction of the expense? We ensure that they will print the very same premium quality as your genuine Canon brand name cartridges. Among the very best in the iPF series, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 features an 80GB internal memory and a 44"colossal layout capability. Created for the company and CAD print job and technological document printing, it surprisingly scores high in regards to efficiency, lowering ink consumption. Its broadband L-COA CPU permits speed printing.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 still utilizes Canon's Reactive Ink technology and features an HDI driver for CAD print works. It sustains a large variety of media, and ink colors can be transformed out one by one for comfort. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 is renowned for excellent color precision and is rather peaceful during operation. The printer sips ink, keeping cost-per-print reduced. Furnished with dual media rolls, the iPF820 removes the cause of several traffic jams in busy printing atmospheres. Automatically switch in between multiple media kind, dimensions or use two turns of the same paper for printing of big, successive runs. Its built-in 80GB hard disk drive makes different managing complex work simple, especially in typical printer atmospheres. Ease work from your computer, store and recover print jobs with the touch of a switch, and utilize a Foreign User Interface and password-protected mailboxes to hold your workgroup productive.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Economy Print Mode helps lower expense each print while its sub-ink tank system enables on-the-fly ink substitute for continuous printing. Add a stacker and big style scanner and understand optimal efficiency in any setting. This printer is certified as an "Energy Star" item, a designation made in collaboration with the EPA for products that advertise power efficiency. Products with this classification usage fifty percent as much power as conventional devices with no rise in their purchase rate, consequently reducing your total expense of ownership over the devices' practical life. A wide variety of materials and tools offered for this unit allow you to even more boost its feature to fulfill your specific requirements. Both large paper rolls for the iPF820 PRO enables printing for hundreds of feet. Automatically button in between various media types or utilize two turns of the very same paper for continuous publication of big, consecutive runs. And for long print runs, a high-capacity media basket comes requirement with the iPF820. Include the optional high-capacity stacker for even higher print yields when publishing on simple paper.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 44-inch Dual Roll Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Compatibility: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 330ml per color (Optional 700ml).
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 384 MB.
- Hard Drive: 80GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8 - 44, Roll: 10 - 44.
- Media Thickness: Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: (Roll Media Only): 10, 14, 17, B2 (20.3/515 mm), A1 (23.4 /594 mm), A0 (33.1/841 mm), 24, 36, B0 (40.6/1,030mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: Two Rolls, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 52 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.8 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 45.1 (H) x 74.6 (W) x 50.9 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 416.7 lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 190W or less, Standby: 6W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-09), Ink Tanks (PFI-303/PFI-703).
- Software Included: CAD|STATION PS+ Software, Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), HDI Driver for AutoCAD.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.85 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|