Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The big Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 inkjet printer weighs 150lbs and measures 42 x 51 x 35 inches. This version has a first outcome and a top loader that could deal with roll feed and cut sheet. With flexible media handling, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 large layout 5-color printer can take care of a maximum size of 59 feet, a maximum thickness of 0.8 mm, and an optimum size of 36 inches. The buffer RAM is 256MB. Support high-volume continual printing, with the iPF780's colossal ability 130ml/300ml ink tanks, which can be interchanged inning accordance with the frequency of use. This can lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) due to a reduced expense each volume of ink. The hot-swap ink feature also allows you replace tanks throughout printing, which provides you continuous result, even on long print runs. Boost efficiency and simplify printing workflows with imagePROGRAF Direct Print & Share, which allows you print a host of data connections without requiring an application. Along with PosterArtist integration, the service permits you to publish and download and install files for instant sharing, with easy gain access to also from mobile phones. Printing from an iPad application is additionally supported.
The Canon iPF780 36-inch big format printer builds on Canon?s award-winning the line of 5-color printers and gives increases in both types of equipment, and software abilities. The iPF780 gadget can generate an Arch D (24" x 36") print in up to 21 secs utilizing Economy setting, and an Arch E (33.1" x 46.8") print in as much as 41 secs! The printer has the ability of fitting 300ml ink tanks, geared to decreasing the expense per copy. The consisted of Sub-ink tank system permits individuals to make use of all of the ink in the container before replacing, while additionally replacing the empty ink storage tanks on-the-fly without needing to quit a job mid-print and sacrifice high print quality. The large layout Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 5-colour printer is excellent for sector use. It could provide top quality posters as well as CAD/ GIS. To reduced running prices and decrease downtime, 130ml capacity ink tanks for the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 plotter are readily available. This robust printer is designed for high volume and continuous printing. It has standard networking connectivity but doesn't supply Wi-Fi.
The trustworthy Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 CAD printer can take care of continual media for large print jobs and interrupted and neglected use. With 4pl ink beads, the ImagePROGRAF iPF780 large format printer can guarantee finely-detailed prints. Thanks to its Ethernet, the Canon iPF 780 color printer is best for workgroups. This device sustains cloud printing and has a straight print and share software plus audit devices. The remarkable Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 can supply prints quickly; 21 seconds for Arch D on economy mode. Canon's 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink arrangement produces the sharpest, piping lines. With a precision of +/- 0.1% and a minimal line width of 0.02 mm, accuracy is guaranteed. Get extra vivid colors on CAD and GIS drawings, and better high-quality red message or pictures for posters and POS, with the iPF780's reformulated magenta ink, which covers a broader spectrum compared to ever. The iPF780 works with HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL and includes the capability to establish palette and pen setups for CAD workflows. The prepared software consists of an Optimised Driver for AutoCAD, and a plug-in to Microsoft Office that lets you print immediately from Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
With the ImagePROGRAF iPF780 structured 36" body, which is high on functions, yet short on impact. Its space-saving measurements make it perfect for businesses who desire high-productivity without the bulk. Take performance to the next level with the Canon iPF780, our most recent 5-color printer with a faster printing speed that allows A0 output in draft mode in 41 secs. Empower users with better performance as well, with the brand-new speedier way print attribute of Direct Print & Share. This energy enables individuals to produce faster ways to their most-used print setups, then print by dragging and going down files into their shortcuts. The Canon iPF780 ImagePROGRAF printer isn't mounted with a hard disk, limiting file processing and task storage. Much more applications and printing alternatives, as well as easier connectivity, could be attained if the Canon iPF780 inkjet color printer additionally offered wireless connectivity.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP/Vista/7/8), Macintosh® (OSX 10.6.8-10.9X), Standard Interfaces.
- USB 2.0 High-Speed: 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml or 300ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 256MB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet - 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm), Roll Feed - 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters) Cut Sheet - 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, B4, A3, 14, A2, 17, B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), 24, A0 (33.11/841mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 48 dB (A) or less Standby: 35 dB (A) or less Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.5 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 35 (D) (When basket is open), 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 43 (D) (When basket is extended for flatbed stacking) Box Dimensions/ Weight: 31 (H) x 56 (W) x 46 (D), Approximately 249 lbs.
- Weight: Approximately 150lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less Standby 5W or less Power Off .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head: PF-04, Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10, Ink Tanks: PFI-107 (130ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK), PFI-207 (300ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share, imagePROGRAF Print Utility, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Module for AutoCAD.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.82 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|