Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 permits you to personalize your service with an option of setups from 36" to 44" making it perfect for all dimensions of workgroup such as technological and CAD drawing workplaces, engineers & design firms and geographical and mapping jobs. This functional scan and print service is made to meet the speed and accuracy needs for CAD/GIS with ease-of-operation for all performance projects. Safety and security have been increased with improved management functionality on the user interface. Unauthorised use the printer and details leakages are reduced via limited accessibility and sustained by print log monitoring in network environments. The imagePROGRAF MFP is an ideal service for tiny, medium and large corporations. The imagePROGRAF MFP Solution works with HP-GL2 and HP-RTL, including the ability to set combination and pen setups for those demanding CAD operations. Along with an Optimised Driver for AutoCAD, for Microsoft Office users there is a plug-in to print from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This The Canon iPF770 MFP M40 Multi-Function Product's innovative M40 scanner adds flexibility to the item abilities with the capability to check documents up to 2mm thick, enabling users to check more than merely technological records. The scanner can check reports as much as 315" in length as a PDF or JPEG documents, and approximately 590" in size as a TIFF file. The SmartWorks MFP software simplifies the whole Scan-to-Print, File, and Share process for customers of all experience degrees. The iPF770 MFP M40 also supplies Canon's Direct Print & Share software1, a cloud-portal software remedy that allows the watching, sharing and printing of data from anywhere in the world, a new Shortcut Print button for drag and decline printing via hot folder technology, and works with practically any cloud web server that's WebDAV certified. The solution is also geared up for the mobile page with using the imagePROGRAF Print Utility app for iPad, available as a cost-free download on the App StoreSM.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Scanning, copying, and printing of technical documents has never been less complicated. At every stage from scanning papers to the last result, the MFP Solution is developed to simplify operations with smooth operation. It offers an option of interfaces, both of which supply a dynamic preview that overviews users through every feature and procedure in natural actions: an All-in-One 19.5 inch HD multi-touch display Windows PC or a 22" LCD Touchscreen user interface, which needs an external PC. Since the rate is important when due dates are established, the imagePROGRAF MFP scans at up to 13 inches/sec, the SingleSensor (CIS) scanning technology has unbelievable line definition and precision, and scans papers up to 42" broad (40" image width), the imagePROGRAF MFP is a functional imaging option with the capability to check and save to PDF, JPEG and TIFF documents layouts, and share documents by means of Cloud solutions using Google Cloud.
The imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 36" big style imaging system is created to meet the rate and accuracy requirements for AEC, CAD, MCAD, ECAD, and applications, with superior ease-of-operation to take care of all-purpose, office designs. The iPF770 MFP M40 provides a speedy and efficient system for duplicating, archiving and distributing maps, illustrations, renderings, site and facilities management plans, design and format proofs, posters and even more. With the correct 600dpi optical resolution, CIS scanning technology for incredible line definition and accuracy, and area for papers up to 41" large (40" image width) by any length, the iPF770 MFP M40 is a flexible imaging solution. And with the dynamic sneak peek and an extensive, simple-to-use touch-screen interface, one-click scanning/copying has never been more straightforward. Comes essential with the capacity to scan to PDF, JPEG, and TIFF data formats. The iPF770 MFP M40 supplies the versatility and adaptability should be used in a wide array of industries and applications, all in one new bundle.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP 32bit/Vista/7/8), Macintosh® (OSX 10.6.8-10.9X).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 256MB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm), Roll Feed: 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed: 59' (18 meters), Cut Sheet: 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, B4, A3, 14, A2, 17, B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), 24, A0 (33.11/841mm), B1 (728 mm), 36 (914 mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 48 dB (A), Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.5 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 34 (D) (When basket is open), 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 28 (D) (When basket is closed) Box Dimensions/Weight : 30 (H) x 56 (W) x 43 (D), Approximately 238lb.
- Weight: Approximately 139lb. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less, Standby 5W or less, Power Off .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head: PF-04, Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10, Ink Tanks: PFI-107 (130ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share, imagePROGRAF Print Utility^, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Module for AutoCAD.
- Scanner Specs: Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology., Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.1%, Speed: 13 ips monochrome, 3 ips color at 200 dpi, Optical Resolutions: 1200 dpi (Available resolutions 100, 200, 300, 400, 600, 1200), Max. Resolutions: 1200 dpi Max. Document Size: Width: 42 document width (40 image width), Length: 315 (JPG/PDF), 598(TIFF), Thickness 0.079 (2mm).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.86 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Cprint Printer Driver (tar.gz Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for imagePROGRAF L24/ L36 MFP|
|Icon Guide for imagePROGRAF L24/ L36 MFP|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|