Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 is a versatile imaging remedy with the capacity to scan & copy in one basic movement. You could likewise scan continuous to the USB stick or conveniently scan and save in a streamlined process. Featuring a structured 36" body, the Canon iPF770 MFP L36 A0 printer has measurements of 1,034 (W) x 887 (D) x 1,062 (H) mm. The Canon 36" CAD printer takes 48 secs to print an A0 page and has a high-speed USB 2.0 interface. A 5-color ink system with pigment and dye-based inks is utilized by the ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 36" inkjet printer. Constructed with efficiency in mind, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 big format color inkjet printer is suitable for publishing CAD drawing and POS posters. It uses Bubblejet as needed ink technology and five different ink cartridges, along with a printhead including 15,360 nozzles. This makes the Canon iPF770 MFP L36 big style printer fantastic for visuals arts lovers.
The Canon iPF770 MFP L36, big format imaging system is an inexpensive scan-to-copy/file system for low-volume and entry-level customers. With a 36" deep scanner the iPF770 MFP L36 is excellent for low-volume subcontractors, primary education and learning, style offices, architectural firms and reproduction companies. The light-weight scanner and compact design permit easy installment is also the smallest atmospheres. The straightforward control panel has photo symbols for uncomplicated recognition of the scanner operations. This small 36" MFP option layout needs no PC or separate display and incorporates the printer with a little, lightweight scanner utilizing a wise and straightforward structure - so it occupies the minimal area. At every phase from scanning records to the last outcome, the MFP Solution is made to simplify workflow with smooth operation. A straightforward user interface on the scanner permits you to study and copy without being linked to a PC and makes it easy to browse functions and change settings. Workflow is performed merely by pressing the buttons on the scanner's panel - just like on a copying machine - so any individual could use it.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 130ml ink storage tanks are long-lasting and feature LUCIA pigment ink for more precise color recreation and much better print longevity. The iPF770 MFP L36 magenta ink has been reformulated by Canon to provide a broader color gamut, and the original Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 hot-swap ink cartridges are best for organizations with high-print quantities looking to minimise downtime. This is the perfect system for those that do not require the sophisticated performance of the MFP M40 imaging system. The brand-new L series compliments the existing MFP M40 product line by offering a product that provides standard scan-to-copy capabilities at a budget-friendly rate. Offering more than merely the scan-to-copy performance, this imaging system gives you the ability to scan to USB, check your PC, also, to reduce and expand pictures. With three different high-quality settings provided, you can select Draft, Standard or Best mode based on the scan/print you are producing. The SingleSensor with numerous LED illumination system creates superb-quality, precision scans. During publishing Canon's 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system creates sharp, thin lines with a precision of +/- 0.1% and a minimum line size of 0.02 mm.
This imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 beginning MFP remedy is developed to fulfill the need for small offices and workgroups for a straightforward, user-friendly tool. It is suitable for environments such as style offices, architectural firms, building firms, education, and recreation organizations. Its ease-of-operation likewise makes it just as well suited to all-around office tasks such as the development of large-format A1 or A0 dimension posters, POS or training products. Submit style assistance consists of PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and TIFF-G4. Save in TIFF style direct to a USB stick or various other formats via a COMPUTER running dedicated software. Some individuals report problems with the expense and regularity of replacing the Canon iPF770 printhead while the preliminary cost of the Canon IPF770 CAD plotter itself could not be practical for those on a minimal budget plan.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP/Vista/7/8.1/10), Mac (OS10.6.8-10.10x).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 256 MB.
- Hard Drive: N/A.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet - 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm), Roll Feed - 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters), Cut Sheet - 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 14, 17, 24 B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), B1(728mm), A0(841mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 47 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.4 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 34 (D) (with basket open).
- Weight: Approximately 139 lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less, Standby 5W or less, Power Off 0.5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-04)Maintenance Cartridge (MC-10)Ink Tanks (PFI-107: C, M, Y, BK, MBK).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share, imagePROGRAF Print Utility2, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Module for AutoCAD.
- Scanner: Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology, Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.20%, Speed: 3 ips monochrome, 1 ips color (Copy, Standard Mode), Optical Resolutions: 600 dpi, Max. Document Size: Width: 38 inch document width (36 inch image width), Length: 50 inch, Thickness: 0.5mm, Standard Interface (Scan to USB): USB 2.0, Standard Interface (Scan to Network): Gigabit ethernet.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.86 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Cprint Printer Driver (tar.gz Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for imagePROGRAF L24/ L36 MFP|
|Icon Guide for imagePROGRAF L24/ L36 MFP|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|