Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100 printer, great color, sophisticated print-head technology, and high-speed outcome are brought together into a high-performance colossal format printing-system. With functions created to help all levels of customers accomplish extraordinary results. Determining 39.1 inches high, 35.2 inches deep, and 46.3 inches long, the iPF6100 large layout A1 printer is distinctive for its wide-format frame, weight, and smooth and fashionable look suitable for a specialist atmosphere. The device works on 384MB of RAM and prints on a maximum 24-inch vast paper. Canon used its trademark full lithography inkjet nozzle engineering technology in the ImagePROGRAF iPF-6100 printer. The user-friendly control panel features a built-in status display screen. The printer mostly relies on wired connectivity, between Ethernet and USB.
The Canon iPF6100 printer is the ideal service for any color professional trying to find striking, full-bleed color result with strength in paper handling and remarkable rate in the outcome. The iPF6100 printer is crafted to produce colors, excellent information, and refined expressions required for several of one of the most terrible color settings such as photography, proofing, and expert visuals applications. Made with Canon's sophisticated technology for the high-speed outcome and a lot more reliable printheads, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100 a big layout printer is an intuitive gadget designed for visuals artists and expert photographers. The Canon iPF6100 inkjet printer promises much more dynamic and vibrant result with its 12-ink cartridge system and support for various kinds of media, however, it is criticised for its weight, large frame, and pricey cost.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100 printer is furnished with the ability to recalibrate itself to the original manufacturing facility setups and apply any necessary modifications across the printer's media types. The result - another predictable printing platform where outcomes can be consistently performed. The 12-color orpiment ink system with LUCIA inks supplies outstanding colorfastness and security with an incredibly broad color gamut. The ink formula for Black, Matte Black, Gray and Photo Gray decreases bronzing while providing stronger ink adhesion to the print media, causing much better scratch resistance with no extra protection. The outcome looks striking and vibrant because of a more extended color gamut integrated right into the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100. The prints last much longer, too, due to Canon's Lucia inks. The tool can run over a network or be attached to a single PC with Firewire for far better speed. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100 runs quietly, too, and it is relatively portable for a small office. The printer is also commended for its comprehensive bundled software.
While the imagePROGRAF iPF6100 makes some significant strides over previous Canon printers, there is still the area for enhancement. The biggest problem is that many of the iPF6100's ICC profiles don't match the names of the documents that Canon offers, which suggests that you have to think which paper chooses which account. For instance, the role of Heavyweight Satin Photographic Paper sent out to me by Canon was listed in the printer's setups when I filled it, but not with the print driver. The high initial expense is a turn-off for potential purchasers of the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100 wide-format printer. Making matters worse, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100 color inkjet printer is rather expensive to run. The Canon iPF6100 lacks Wi-Fi and direct print capabilities, which could have made it better. The Canon iPF6100's built-in memory cannot be broadened either.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 12-Color 24-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 30,720, All colors: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows®(2000/XP/Vista 32/64bit), MAC(OS9, OS10).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: LUCIA ink (Pigment-based).
- Color Set: Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Red, Green. Blue, Gray, Photo Gray.
- Buffer Ram: 384 MB.
- Hard Drive: N/A.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet and Roll: 8 - 24.
- Media Thickness: Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.08 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil), Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.5 - 1.5mm (19.6 - 59.0mil), Roll: 0.08 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 62 Feet (Top), 36 Feet (Front).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10 (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3+ (329 mm), 14 (356 mm), 16 (407 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17 (432 mm), B2 (515 mm), A1 (594 mm), 24 (610 mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 49 dB or less, Standby: 6W or less.
- Physical Dimensions: 39.1 (H) x 46.3 (W) x 35.2 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 150 lbs with the stand.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 100W or less, Standby 6W or less, Power Off Less than 1W (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-16).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 (Mac OS X)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 - v5.01.002|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.8.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update Software for Mac OS X v10.6|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|