Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - With the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 Large Layout Printer, dazzling color, advanced print-head technology, and broadband result are all brought together right into a high-performance big layout printing-system. With functions made to assist all degrees of users to accomplish remarkable outcomes, the iPF5100 printer is the suitable option for any color professional seeking striking, full-bleed color result with stamina in paper handling and outstanding speed in output. Developed for wide-format printing of high-quality dazzling graphics and pictures, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 big format printer is incorporated with the 12-color pigment ink system and bubble jet on-demand print heads. The mechanical controls are easy to browse due to the significant LCD screen. The large and smooth frame of the iPF5100 weighs 52Kg and steps 31.9 inches thick and 13.5 inches tall. Connectivity is connecting USB and Ethernet, with the printer becoming enough RAM at 192MB for consistent speeds.
The Canon iPF5100 is a wide-format printer incorporated with an intuitive interface and much better color profiles for constant, high-quality results and ease of the procedure. The ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 inkjet printer is aimed at specialist photographers and small businesses associated with poster-making, proofing, and art, yet it is significant, hefty, and frustrating to use. The iPF5100 printer is crafted to produce colors, excellent information, and refined expressions needed for some of one of the most challenging color environments such as photography, proofing, and professional graphics applications. The iPF5100 printer is implemented with the ability to alter itself to the initial factory setups and apply any needed changes to the printer's media kinds. The outcome - an additional foreseeable printing platform where results can continuously be attained. The ink solution for Black, Matte Black, Gray and Photo Gray decreases bronzing while providing stronger ink attachment to the print media, leading to better scrape resistance without any extra defense.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 integrates a built-in color calibration system which is easy-to-use, for exceptional outcomes without unnecessary time-wasting. As well as supplying uniformity throughout devices, a distinct function makes it possible for the iPF5100 (as soon as adjusted) to change the ink ejected depending on the media being utilized, so there's no need for exterior calibration gadgets. Plus, the preliminary calibration procedure takes a mere ten mins. Outstanding consumer support is available for the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100. It is well-constructed for resiliency and long life, with a built-in roll area that saves customers from installing a separate one. The really fast print rates make the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 much more excellent and time-saving for services. It is easy to extend the ImagePROGRAF 5100 printer to satisfy specific print needs like indeterminate printing.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 generates prints of extraordinary top quality on A2 media thanks to Canon's industry-first dual-head 12-color LUCIA II pigment ink system. The 12 colors are not just with the ability to provide a remarkably full-color gamut; they make use of less ink compared to standard methods by reducing the have to mix colors, for more reliable running costs. The LUCIA inks likewise deliver prints with smooth color college graduation, reduced graininess and bronzing, for results that are consistently outstanding. The inexpensive-yield ink cartridges secure the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 color inkjet printer pricey to run. Some customers locate the control panel overwhelming and tough to use when navigating via menus. Size is one more drawback, as well as the weight of the Canon iPF5100 printer design. This gadget could be much better if it supported wireless connectivity and direct printing, and high-yield cartridges would certainly also make a huge distinction in terms of affordability.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5000 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 12-Color 17-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 30,720, All colors: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: LUCIA ink (Pigment-based).
- Color Set: Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Red, Green. Blue, Gray, Photo Gray.
- Buffer Ram: 192 MB.
- Hard Drive: N/A.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet, Roll and Cassette: 8 - 17.
- Media Thickness: Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.08 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil), Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.5 - 1.5mm (19.6 - 59.0mil), Roll: 0.08 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil), Cassette: 0.08 - 0.3mm (3.2 - 11.8mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (19 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10 (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3+ (329 mm), 14 (356 mm), 16 (407 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17 (432 mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Cassette: Up to 250 Sheets (Letter, Plain Paper), front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 51 dB or less, Standby: 35 dB or less.
- Physical Dimensions: 13.5 (H) x 39.3 (W) x 31.9 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 117 lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 100W or less, Standby 6W or less, Power Off Less than 1W (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-05), Ink Tank (PFI-101/PFI-103).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop Ver.5.70a (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.84 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 (Mac OS X)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 - v5.01.002|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.8.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|