Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 is a large layout imaging system that is made to be a complete Scan-to-Copy, Documents, Share Cloud service. The system consists of an imagePROGRAF iPF750 large layout printer, M40 large format scanner, MFP stand, computer, SmartWorks MFP Software as well as a significant touch-screen monitor. This option provides a rapid as well as the reliable system for printing, copying, archiving and dispersing maps, illustrations, renderings, site and centers administration strategies, design as well as design proofs, posters and also more. Scanning, copying, and printing of technological records have never been much more straightforward. At every phase from scanning records to final output, the MFP Option is made to simplify workflow with the direct operation. It supplies an option of interfaces, both of which satisfy a vibrant preview that guides individuals through every feature as well as the process in simple actions: an All-in-One 19.5 inch HD multi-touch display Windows PC or a 22" LCD Touch display user interface, which requires an external PC.
This Canon iPF755 MFP M40 Multi-Function Product's sophisticated M40 scanner includes versatility to the item capacities with the capability to scan papers as much as 2mm thick, allowing individuals to check more than just technological files. The SmartWorks MFP software simplifies the entire Scan-to-Copy, Data, Share Cloud process for customers of all experience levels. The iPF750 MFP M40 additionally includes Canon's Straight Print & Share, a cloud-portal software solution that enables the watching, sharing and also printing of data from throughout the world, and allows you to store up to 5GB of free storage space with your Google account. The flexible Canon imagePROGRAF iPF750 36-inch large style 5-color printer is designed for use by professionals in a range of various markets consisting of Computer-Aided Design (CAD); Style, Engineering, and Construction (AEC); Geographical Details System (GIS) as well as numerous other technical document professional areas to generate substantial technological papers or posters in color. The consisted of software energies can be utilized in a selection of markets and applications such as in the local signs sector along with basic office settings.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 permits you to personalize your service with an option of configurations from 36" to 44" making it suitable for all dimensions of workgroup such as technological and also CAD illustration offices, architects & design firms and too geographical as well as mapping projects. This versatile scan, as well as print option, is designed to meet the speed as well as accuracy needs for CAD/GIS with ease-of-operation for all office jobs. Due to the fact that speed is critical when deadlines are limited, the imagePROGRAF MFP scans at approximately 13 inches/sec, the SingleSensor (CIS) scanning technology has fantastic line definition as well as accuracy and examines records up to 42" vast (40" image size), the imagePROGRAF MFP is a working imaging option with the capability to check and also save to PDF, JPEG as well as TIFF documents layouts, as well as share files by means of Cloud services making use of Google Cloud.
The imagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 Option is compatible with HP-GL2 and also HP-RTL, including the ability to set combination and even pen settings for those demanding CAD operations. As high as an Optimised Operator for AutoCAD, for Microsoft Office individuals there is a plug-in to print from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Protection has been increased with boosted organizational performance on the interface. Unauthorised use the printer and info leaks are minimised through limited gain access to as well as sustained by print log management in network settings. The imagePROGRAF MFP is an optimal service for small, tool and also huge corporations. SingleSensor (CIS) with the bi-directional LED light system could create exceptional check top quality with accurate, consistent color and more control over details in the darkness as well as highlights. Also, Canon's 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system produces vivid colors and the sharpest, lines. With a precision of +/- 0.1% in addition to a minimal line size of 0.02 mm, accuracy is guaranteed.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15, 360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (2000/XP/Vista 32/64bit), Macintosh® (OS10).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black Pigment: Matte Black (two channels).
- Buffer Ram: 256MB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm), Roll Feed: 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed: 59 (18 meters) Cut Sheet: 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 14, 17, 24 B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), A0 (33.11/841mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 50 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.6 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 41.8 (H) x 51.3 (W) x 34.3 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 139lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less, Standby 5W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-04), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-07), Ink Tanks (PFI-102: C, Y, K, MBK), (PFI-104:M).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), HDI Driver for AutoCAD4, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only)Scanner, Scanner Type Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology. Scan Accuracy +/- 0.1%, Resolution 48-bit 1200dpi optical / 9600dpi maximum, Max. Document Size Width: 42 inches, Scan Width: 40 inches, Length: 96 inches, Thickness: 2mm.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.82 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|SmartWorks MFP Scanner Solution|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Manual for MFP All In One PC|
|User Manual for SmartWorks MFP|
|User Manual for SmartWorks MFP|