Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF655 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePrograf iPF655 is a highly flexible and versatile colossal style printer, synthesized for rate and also advanced photo manufacturing. The iPF655 maintains a space-saving layout and is easy to operate. This printer's high speed, built-in 80 GB hard disk drive relieves workload from the host COMPUTER, supplies a significant capacity for print job information storage and also retrieval, and even combined with its precision printing, makes it an excellent option for medium to large workgroups. A big LCD control panel featuring graphics animations ensures it fasts as well as easy to get to grasps with. Prints are automatically stacked in the high capability basket to stop damages, and also there's also a helpful print timer to track the length of time work will take to finish. Expect remarkable efficiency with draft A1 prints in just 24 seconds. Canon's L-COA picture handling technology, as well as Gigabit Ethernet, ensure spectacular high-speed reproductions of every little thing from architectural plans to geographical info.
The Canon iPF655 is developed to match any kind of CAD/GIS setting. A compact, slim style, and all first procedure indicate you can mount the printer anywhere-- also flush against a wall to conserve beneficial workplace. The gadget showcases print job accountancy abilities, a Responsive Ink System, and even gigabit ethernet assistance. Specially made to fulfill the needs of the Geographical Information System (GIS); Computer-Aided Design (CAD); Architecture, Design, and Building (AEC); Reprographics; as well as other Technical Record markets, the iPF655 produces a varied series of results from complex technological records to spectacular full-color posters, faster as well as less complicated compared to ever before. Performance is kept in networked settings thanks to the Media Inequality function. This works through the hard disk drive. When a work is sent out to print with different media to that which is packed, the user is informed via the procedure panel and given the option to terminate it, write it anyhow or alter the press. In the meantime, the iPF655 proceeds with other jobs in the line.
The Canon imagePrograf iPF655 is HP-GL/2 and also HP-RTL compatible, including palette and pen setups. As high as an HDI driver for AutoCAD and Microsoft Office individuals, there is a plug-in to print in Word, Excel and also PowerPoint directly from the application. A built-in accountancy feature enables accurate tracking of the expense per print and the general cost of your printer as well as enables you to check out the information within the printer driver or transport it to a CSV apply for use in your very own data or systems. An Economic situation mode can be picked which makes use of less ink as well as Canon's maintenance software immediately discovers and also manages mechanical issues as well as reduced ink levels, connecting straight to a Canon solution center for optimum uptime.
This imagePrograf iPF655 outstanding printer has built-in assistance for HP-GL/2 as well as HP RTL files, conventional as well as HDI printer drivers, and also a Microsoft Office Print Plug-in which with each other produce a printing option for a wide array of applications. The consisted of PosterArtist Lite production software allows straightforward posters as well as excellent construction prints to be practiced in Office Presentations, Trade Shows, Signs and also a wide variety of other specialist printing demands. Canon's PF-04 printhead features a new nozzle form to minimize satellite ink, producing cleaner lines as well as a message, and also decreasing mist. The high-precision, high-density print head, with an overall of 15,360 nozzles, puts down four picoliter-size ink droplets that generate sharp detail as well as outstanding photo quality. The result is regularly accurate 2400 x 1200 dpi outcome with fine lines that are precise to ± 0.10% and as thin as 0.02 mm.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF655 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 24-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360.
- MBK: 5,120 nozzles: C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black (two channels).
- Buffer Ram: 256 MB.
- Hard Drive: 160GB.
- Media Width: Roll Feed - 10 - 24 (254mm - 610mm), Cut Sheet - 8 - 24 (203.2mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters), Cut Sheet - 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 14, 17, 24 B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 47 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.4 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 41.8 (H) x 39.3 (W) x 34.3 (D).
- Weight: Approx. 119 lbs. (54 kg).
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less, Standby 5W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-04), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-07), Ink Tanks (PFI-102: C, Y, K, MBK), (PFI-104:M).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), HDI Driver for AutoCAD, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF655 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF655 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF655 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working regularly again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF655 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.82 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|