Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 printer put speed as well as excellent quality printing in a functional bundle. This 5-color desktop printer is developed with the capacity to quickly and accurately print Maps, Style Layouts, Posters, and also much more. The iPF510 consists of a print Plug-in for Microsoft ® Office applications as well as Canon's PosterArtist Lite, a user friendly poster production software. These operations solutions also allow a novice colossal layout user to develop beautiful posters as well as banners promptly as well as conveniently. Integrated with the 5-color system as well as a 1200 dpi nozzle pitch, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 is developed to be a useful printer for developers and graphic artists alike. It includes a 192 MEGABYTES RAM for much faster printouts. It evaluates about 39 kg and also is cumbersome at 28.9 inches deep, 32.2 inches broad, as well as 12.5 inches tall. It utilizes three types of paper feed approaches, including manual top and front loading, as well as an optional roll feed.
The Canon iPF510 is a versatile large format printer that features the current innovations for graphic layout as well as long-term cost savings. The Ipf510 printer from Canon is efficient enough for visuals musicians and also designers alike, but looks antique for the contemporary office. High ink usage is an additional issue that appears. The iPF510 integrates a 5-color pigment/dye reactive ink system supplying sharper, thinner lines and dazzling color result. The responsive ink system enhances the high quality of prints by ensuring that there is less bleeding and also strong image uniformity, therefore providing the output that retains much more accuracy and sharpness-- nevertheless specified. A host of centers makes sure that the iPF510 is very easy to collaborate with. A huge, brilliant and easy to use LCD operation panel gives simple accessibility to sophisticated functions. The printer driver package is customized to suit your degree of knowledge and direction of the print is of the front of the printer, with natural roll paper and ink tank loading.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 can help you reduce your costs, with high speed, cost-effective printing making use of the Economic climate print mode which decreases ink consumption. The major perks of the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 are its 17-inch capacity, rapid page, as well as the 5-color system for more official posters, designs, and also maps. It features a Microsoft Office plug-in to enhance efficiency, making it useful for amateur users, too. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 is Power Star-qualified. It has integrated Canon FINE technology as well as can be set up to economic climate print setting. Style posters like a pro with no prior experience thanks to Canon's PosterArtist Lite software, which is consisted of with the iPF510. In just four necessary actions, you could develop professional looking posters, banners and also indicators utilizing a variety of templates, hi-resolution royalty-free images as well as clipart. A Print plug-in is also included for MS Office (Word, Excel and even Powerpoint)-- making it very easy for you to print from your much-loved applications. Digital Photo Front-Access software permits you to import digital images and modify them before consisting of in your poster styles.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF510 offers broadband printing creating A2 prints in merely 21 seconds (in Fast setting). Canon's borderless printing technology keeps you a lot more productive as there is no requirement for offline cutting-- conserving you time and money. Although very portable in design the iPF510 also incorporates four media courses-- a roll, cassette, and two hand-operated feeds. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 tends to take in more ink compared to it should. Throughout the operation, it gives off 52 dBA of noise and regarding 35 dB when still. Added attributes such as PosterArtist Lite might be unnecessary because there are advanced graphics editing and enhancing software compared to that. Another drawback is the dimension and weight of the printer-- it is among the heaviest in its class.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 17-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black (two channels).
- Buffer Ram: 192 MB.
- Hard Drive: N/A.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet with Optional Roll Unit: 8 - 17.
- Media Thickness: Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.5 - 1.5mm (19.6 - 59.0mil), With Optional Roll Unit: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: With Optional Roll Unit: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: With Optional Roll Unit: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: With Optional Roll Unit: 10 (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3+ (329 mm), 14 (356 mm), 16 (407 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17 (432 mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Roll Feed (Optional): One Roll, front output.
- Languages: Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 52 dB (A) or less,, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.6 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 12.5 (H) x 32.2 (W) x 28.9 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 86 lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 100W or less, Standby 6W or less.
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Ink Tanks (PFI-102), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-05).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access Printer, Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), HDI Driver for AutoCAD, PosterArtist Lite (PC only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.85 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|