Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 is a big layout and affordable printer that makes use of 1200 dpi rendering. The ink system is versatile, so minimum modifications on the setup is needed. The streamlined surface area of the printer has a discreet condition LCD to the left-hand edge. Four media paths include two manual, cassette, and also a roll, which the iPF500 printer can automatically switch to for more comfort. The printer is preferably fast with its 128 MB built-in RAM. So it will interest see if architects, designers and others that print technical illustrations will abandon HP DesignJet printers and also switch to Canon or Mutoh. We at FLAAR published CAD for engineers, GIS for rock hounds and geographers, as well as technical drawings for various other divisions on our university campus. We are regularly asked by utility companies, government firms, natural resource expedition companies, building business, engineers, and others that seek our pointers on what printer to utilize. We naturally suggest the printers we understand the best, which are realistically the printers we use ourselves.
The Canon iPF500 is a significant layout printer that promises high-quality printouts with brilliant colors. It is network-ready and also is integrated with several of Canon's most exceptional technologies to provide excellent color printouts. Nonetheless, it is large, and even it may be dated for more recent operating systems. Canon released much more brand-new water-based inkjet printers than all various other printer firms incorporated. However, water-based inkjet printer sales are plummeting as people jump to eco-solvent, mild-solvent, solvent, and UV-curable inks. However, several printshops and also offices prefer not to have the fumes of a solution or UV-cured ink, so there is still a market for water-based inks. We do not have any new or even the last generation Canon printers. Both excellent Canon imagePROGRAF printers we have are two generations old by now. So we continuously use our HP DesignJet printers; we have about nine of them; all shapes and sizes, in our offices in Ohio and also in Guatemala as well.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 printer ink cartridges are developed specifically for your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500. These high-quality cartridges are guaranteed to deliver outstanding outcomes, with performance similar to Canon original ink cartridges. Integrated with Canon FINE technology with the 5-ink, 6-tank system, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 creates exceptionally dazzling color printouts. There is a condition LCD on-board, so it is simpler to check task condition. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 is network-ready with its built-in Ethernet 10/100Base-TX user interface. A wide variety of media at approximately 17 inches in dimension can be sustained by this flexible printer, as well as its borderless printing feature permits individuals to maximise using their picked press. It resembles Mac and COMPUTER, some individuals make use of just a Mac and will never touch a PC. At FLAAR we use both Mac as well as PC and all three brand names of water-based printers (if we stuck with just one only brand name, just how might we reasonably evaluate the others). This same concept serves when looking for an area to ask about which brand to consider: it is best to find a printer dealership that themselves has experience in all three brand names.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF500 tends to be loud, emitting an average of 53 dBA when operating. The warranty is limited as well as just right for a year, and also because it is an older design, locating substitute components can be tough. Its outdated technology makes it inappropriate with more recent operating systems like Windows 7. Size is an additional issue with the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 since it considers 39 kg and also procedures 12.4 inches tall, 28.9 inches deep, as well as 32.2 inches wide. The printer is not precisely the thriftiest when it concerns ink consumption since it utilizes four picoliters, which is higher when compared with newer models that employ at least one pl.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 17-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 30,720, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi x 2 rows.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing Nozzle Detection and Compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 98SE/Me/2000/XP/2003 Server, Macintosh® OS 9.1/X 10.2/10.3/10.46.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed (Built-in) 10/100Base-T/TX, (Optional)IEEE1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black (two channels).
- Buffer Ram: 128 MB.
- Hard Drive: N/A.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet, Roll and Cassette: 8 - 17.
- Media Thickness: Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.08 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil), Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.5 - 1.5mm (19.6 - 59.0mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Cassette: 0.08 - 0.3mm (3.2 - 11.8mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, B4 (10.12/257mm),A2 (16.54/420mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output (Optional), Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Cassette: Up to 250 Sheets (Letter, Plain Paper), front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 53 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.7 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 12.5 (H) x 32.2 (W) x 28.9 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 86 lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 100W or less, Standby 6W or less (7W or less when EB-05 installed).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-01)Ink Tanks (PFI-102)Maintenance Cartridge (MC-05).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), HDI Driver for AutoCAD, PosterArtist 2006.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.85 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|