Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iX4000 is a medium format color printer that could produce as much as A3+ full-color pictures in the very same top quality as specialist grade printers. PictBridge assistance uses flexibility to those who want to print direct from their cameras or other tools. The Canon Pixma iX4000 provides long-lasting prints, yet does not sustain wireless connectivity. Relatively cumbersome for a single-function gadget, the Canon Pixma iX4000 determines about 601x317.6 x193.2 mm. The equipment is synthesized for borderless printing, however, to produce dual sided records, customers need to buy a hand-feed paper to the printer. The Canon Pixma iX4000 is also PictBridge prepared. USB connectivity is necessary for rapid information transfer in between Computers and even the printer.
The Canon iX4000 Using the printer is relatively simple, and also printing is fast. Canon has continuously made use of many more nozzles on its printheads compared to its competitors, as well as has continually outperformed its competitors in rate tests. However, this printer doesn't exceed in print high quality. To start with, the blacks are extremely weak: even the densest black looks much more dark grey. This causes images lacking contrast as well as bite, which isn't aided by a thin set of color renditions in some areas, specifically blues and also some greens and to yellows. Eco-friendly is likewise an influential actor in print, especially in dark areas and even complexion, which is never an appealing actor. This doesn't help black and white photos. So, if you're considering this printer, think about profiling it also.
The Canon Pixma iX4000 Black documents are sharp as well as crisp, while images last a lifetime, thanks to Canon's popular ChromaLife 100 system. Print rates ordinary 14 ppm in color as well as 18 ppm in mono, providing maximum efficiency, especially in current settings. This printer offers 4800 x 1200dpi printing from four conveniently replaceable inks: black, yellow, cyan and also magenta. This varies from other printers with 6 or 8 inks, using the image, or light, inks in between the primaries, or even added black as well as grey inks. Ink-drop size is an affordable two picolitre utilizing Canon's SMALL PRINT head. The printer uses a USB 2.0 link for the computer, while an additional USB port on the front of the system allows cameras to be attached for Canon DirectPrint, in addition to PictBridge ability.
The Pixma iX4000, nevertheless, is restricted to printing and also does not have the convenience of MFPs. It is similarly limited to wired connectivity, which can be trouble for those that call for a gadget that is much easier to a network. The high quality of prints from your Canon iX 4000 printer is excellent, yet have you checked your ink degrees just recently? Unavoidably your Canon iX4000 will undoubtedly use all of your printer ink, and you'll see that changing Canon iX4000 ink tends to be costly. You have no have to get worried about coughing up the high costs you'll reveal on the main street since below at Cartridge Conserve you could get all the Canon iX 4000 cartridges you'll ever require at genuinely competitive prices.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Specifications:
- Maximum resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical).
- Print width: Auto Sheet Feeder: 322.2 mm max. (12.7 inches), (for Borderless Printing: 329 mm / 12.9 inches).
- Resident print control mode: Canon extended mode.
- Receive buffer: 42 KB.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed All operations are not guaranteed for computers standard-equipped with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface. Since the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1), it can be used at USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1). Direct Print Port (PictBridge).
- Acoustic noise level: Approx. 37.0 dB (A) (when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro)
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F), Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation).
- Storage environment: Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation).
- Power supply: AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Standby: Approx. 0.8 W, Printing: Approx. 17 W, OFF Approx. 0.5 W.
- Dimensions (with a Paper Support, and Paper Output Support retracted): 601 (W) x 317.6 (D) x 193.2 (H) mm, 23.66 (W) x 12.5 (D) x 7.6 (H) inches.
- Weight: 9.3 kg (21 lb.).
- Print Head: Black: 320, Cyan, Magenta: 512 x 2, Yellow: 256 nozzles.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working regularly again.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver and User Manual Download
|iX4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iX4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X)|
|iX4000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)|
|iX4000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iX4000 User Manual (Windows)|
|iX4000 User Manual (Mac)|
|Windows Vista / Windows 7 Printer User Guide|