Canon PIXMA iP8760 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP8760 Print from a house, on campus, or on the move, from your mobile device. Utilizing the nocturnal mobile as well as cloud-based technology, we've made it permissible for you to securely print from a selection of devices as well as locations. Thanks to the brand-new as well as improved PIXMA Printing Solutions application, papers and images stored on your iPhone and also iPad are no longer locked in that tool. This mobile app makes it easy to send out print jobs straight to a compatible Canon product device, making the printing the single part of your task. Connection functions including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and also PIXMA Printing Solutions Application. The PIXMA iP8760 is the high-quality all-in-one remedy to printing stunning images in your home and the office.
The Canon iP8760 Information is extraordinary, as well as the printer does not spend time: a top-notch A4 photo print showed up in simply 1min 36secs, which is finished up there by the front-runners. The 1min 9secs it exercised to provide our five-page color sales brochure is nothing to be embarrassed by, either. There's Wi-Fi assistance, but no Ethernet outlet, as well as AirPrint compatibility, permitting you to print photos accurate from your iPhone and also iPad employing Canon's a little confusing app. There's likewise an optional disc-printing tray. Furthermore, it is Google Cloudprint ™ enabled, meaning you can print your vital files regular from Gmail and also Google Docs, also if browsed by your smartphone. The iP8760 additionally sustain Apple AirPrint which allows you to print directly from your Apple gadget over Wifi. Say goodbye to prompt driver downloads and wires!
The Canon PIXMA iP8760 will indeed create premium quality A3+ prints faster compared to you can believe, at speeds of ISO 14.5 ipm for mono and also 10.4 ipm for color. This is provided with superior information, thanks to minimum 1pl ink droplets and also 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution and one picolitre beautiful print-head technology guarantee your images obtain the top quality they are entitled to. The six-ink system, featuring a distinct grey ink supplies incredible color precision as well as photo information to produce high-quality color as well as monoprints. It is now easier to satisfy those deadlines, with print speeds of ISO 14.5 ipm for black and white documents and ISO 10.4 ipm to color files. With the PPS application, you could even examine ink levels in the shop. Accessing information has never been simpler. You could readjust your print settings, check what ink you should purchase as well as access your printer manual- right from your app.
The Pixma iP8760 has a greater resolution than the Pro-100, with a droplet size of the only 1pl, as contrasted to the Pro-100's 3pl. We couldn't see any difference in the sharpness of the test prints we created. We did see a difference in color accuracy, however. The clean tones of brown in the rocks of our examination landscape picture were squashed right into a darker mass by the iP8760-- although it wasn't as bad as the Epson Expression Photo XP-950, which turned those brown rocks right into a charcoal grey. Also, complexion in our workshop picture was less natural, as well as a purple tinge ruined the multiple angles in our black-and-white item shot. That stated, watched alone, the quality of photo prints from the iP8760 was high, and also we certainly wouldn't be ashamed to mount the results.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP7260 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP8760 Specifications:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 1pl/2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 12pl (PgBK).
- Printing Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical): 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Speed: A4 - Black and White: 14.5 ipm, 4" x 6": 36 secs.
- Ink Tanks: PGI-650BK, CLI-651BK, CLI-651C, CLI-651M, CLI-651Y.
- Borderless Printing: A3+, A3, A4, Letter, Ledger, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", 10"x12".
- Paper Capacity: 150 sheets.
- Paper Sizes: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, Letter, Legal, Ledger, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", 10"x12", Envelopes(DL, COM10), Custum size (width 89 mm - 329 mm, length 127 mm - 676 mm)
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Wireless LAN Data Rate: IEEE802.11n : Max.150Mbps, IEEE802.11g : Max. 54 MbpsIEEE802.11b : Max. 11 Mbps.
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print from any iOS or Android smartphone and tablet device through PIXMA Printing Solutions App, available to download at App Store (Apple) and Play Store (Android). Apple AirPrint also supported.
- PC Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Google Cloud Print: Yes.
- Apple Air Print: Yes.
- General Features
- Operating System: Win: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) / Vista SP1 / Vista SP2 / 7 / 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 (Windows XP:XPS Essentials Pack is required)Mac: OSX v10.6.8 or later.
- Included as Standard: PIXMA iP8760 printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide, 6 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, power cord and Canon warranty card. A-B USB cable to connect to Computer not included.
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual and My Image Garden.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via WiFi): Approx 1.9 W, OFF (Connect to PC via WiFi) 0.3 W, Printing: Approx 23.0W.
- Energy Star / EPEAT Approved
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 590x331x159mm.
- Weight: 8.5kg.
Canon PIXMA iP8760 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP8760 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP8760 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP8760 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP8760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iP8760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP8760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|iP8760 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iP8760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|iP8760 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP8760 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP8760 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP8760 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP8760 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iP8760 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|