Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma G3500's design is reasonably small, styled in black plastic with curved lines for a modern, smooth surface. The Canon Pixma G3500 weighs in at 5.8 kilograms and also measures 445 millimeters wide by 330 millimeters deep by 163 millimeters high. The maker features a front-load paper tray and a pullout result rack, which can be folded up away to minimise the equipment's impact when not in use. The style features a 2.5-inch electronic display. Quickly print from anywhere, as the PIXMA G3500 is Wi-Fi enabled, enabling you to print wirelessly from your COMPUTER, as well as smart devices via our 'Canon PRINT application.' So you don't have to mount new software to obtain your printing underway. With our PIXMA Cloud service, you can enter online solutions such as Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox as well as OneDrive. We also know that social media sites play a substantial component in the sharing of information, so we have made it feasible for you to print from such places as Facebook as well as Instagram.
With built-in Wi-Fi, the Canon G3500 is ideal for use in house, office and also small company atmospheres, whether you are publishing records or photos. Our multi-function gadget features exceptional webpage yields of Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 web pages, implying you can appreciate substantial financial savings with reduced printing prices. A smooth, elegant and small machine that incorporates a high degree of capability with a minimal office footprint, this Canon Pixma G3500 is a tabletop style capable of excellent resolution outcomes at appropriate rates. The low-media input capabilities make it far better fit to smaller print runs, as hand-operated stocking will be called for somewhat on a regular basis. Nevertheless, the high-yield ink inputs mean that a device is an economical option for those looking to maintain print spending plans in check. The PIXMA G Series has been developed with design at its leading edge; our front facing ink containers are very easy to restore making it necessary to track ink degrees, ensuring that you're never captured unsuspecting. While our small and also smooth designs enable full combination right into a home/office atmosphere.
This Canon Pixma G3500, copier and scanner combo could produce outcomes in both black and white (black and white) and also color. The printer has a maximum print resolution of approximately 600 x 600 dpi in grayscale and also 4,800 x 1,200 dpi in color. It can accomplishing print speeds of up to 8.8 impacts per minute in black and white and five impressions each min in color and has an automatic duplex function for double-sided print jobs. The ink input is specific high-yield storage tanks, which are terrific for high-yield printing at affordable prices. The photocopier could enlarge up to 400% as well as could minimize to 25% and functions automatic exposure control. Wi-Fi connection capacities in addition to combination with the Pixma application make accessibility to printing genuinely versatile, allowing wireless publication on the website as well as remote printing using the app. Enhance the top quality of your prints with our excellent quality pigment black ink as well as color dyes, to aid you in developing amazingly sharp texts and also beautifully dynamic images. Additionally permitting you to enjoy publishing borderless 4 x 6" photos in roughly One Minute.
The PIXMA G3500 series Pixma printers have ink storage tanks that you re-fill with a container when they get reduced. This method, which works too to Epson's EcoTank, makes sure that print prices are economical with the mid-range, G3500. Nevertheless, is just what it publishes equally as remarkable? Discover in our full Canon Pixma G3500 evaluation. The small design of this Pixma G3500 indicates that the media inputs are reasonably tiny, so hands-on paper stocking will undoubtedly have to happen even more regularly. We've performed to make confident that our printing system stays stable throughout high quantity printing with improvements in our SMALL PRINT head and technology which makes sure air does not penetrate into the ink tube system.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G3500 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 (PGBK), GI-590 (C), GI-590 (M), GI-590 (Y).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 19 sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 24 sec¹, sESAT: Approx. 2.5 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy.
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet), Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Google Cloud Print, Access Point Mode (Direct Connection from smart device).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required. Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
- Supported Mobile Systems:: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: approx. 5.8 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 46.0dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G3500 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver and User Manual Download
|G3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|G3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|G3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|G3500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|G3500 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|