Canon PIXMA TS8050 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TS8050 is a small yet function packed all-in-one inkjet color printer, from premium quality papers as well as photos, at home or in the office. Print, scan or copy in fine detail, it integrates six individual ink tanks (consisting of gray) for enhanced shading and in-depth color interpretation. It has built-in Wi-Fi and also maintains different wireless printing alternatives, so it's easy to print from your smart gadget. With simple controls and also an enormous and user-friendly color display screen touch display fronting a small space-saving body, it'll easily please all your printing needs in beautiful style. Print at a presentation of as much as 9600 dpi as well as appreciate excellent high-quality color pictures and photos in addition to bright, fantastically specified text files. With rates of 15 ipm for black and white printing and also ten ipm for color, you could get you're practically a lab top quality 10x15cm (4x6") image in merely 21 secs. You could likewise print directly onto CDs and also DVDs.
The Canon TS8050 has been designed with an economical footprint and also space-saving layout in mind. 30% smaller size than previous comparable models, and with stylishly contoured styling, it'll fit neatly and almost into your home or office. Double feeder style suggests you can pack photo paper (in the rear) as well as simple paper (in the front cassette) at the same time. Built-in Wi-Fi offers you seamless wireless printing from your cell phone, tablet computer, PC or Wi-Fi enabled electronic camera. With support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria for Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and the Canon PRINT application, you'll constantly have the ability to locate the most hassle-free way to escape your documents. PIXMA Touch & Print allows sincere touch pairing via NFC, as well as PIXMA Cloud Link enables you to print from popular social networking websites and also various other cloud services. Or, naturally, print directly from USB cable or even SD card utilizing the built-in SD port.
The complexity of the six-ink printing process means that the Canon PIXMA TS8050 isn't the fastest printer around. Canon quotes speeds of 15 web pages each minute for text files, 10ppm for color graphics, as well as 21 secs for a 10x15cm postcard print. We obtained closer to 12ppm for the message, as well as 7ppm for graphics, while our postcard prints took the 30s. However, those speeds must still be entirely adequate for most home individuals and also, naturally, the five inks made use of for picture printing guaranteed that our examination prints were perfect, with crisp, vibrant colors as well as subtle, eye-catching flesh-tones in digital film photography. It employs six original inks, so you just have to change the color that goes out, making printing extra useful. You could likewise acquire optional XL cartridges (plus XXL for Black) to print even more pages and also conserve you changing them so commonly if you write a whole lot.
The Pixma TS8050 isn't the fastest inkjet available, turning out mono web pages at a rate of 15 per minute, yet they look crisp as well as black, and also consistent each time. The TS8050 includes a huge (4.3") as well as highly-responsive color LCD touch display on the by hand adjustable front panel, plus user-friendly switches for fast as well as practical control. Canon is the master of miniaturization, and in some way, all of these attributes fit into a smooth shoebox-sized system that evacuates securely enough to suit a desk cabinet. Nearly every panel of the Pixma TS8050 folds or moves to reveal an access hatch or another paper tray. Our favorite layout function is the means the paper delivery tray moves out immediately whenever you print. Our only issue is that there are a lot of moving plastic items that could conveniently snap off gradually. The two paper in-trays are both worryingly wobbly currently. On a much more favorable note, the SD card slot will indeed work for digital photographers, and also it excels to see a full set of Ethernet and USB ports.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS8050 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 96002 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-571BK (Black) CLI-571C (Cyan) CLI-571M (Magenta) CLI-571Y (Yellow) CLI-571GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black) CLI-571BK XL (Black) CLI-571C XL (Cyan) CLI-571M XL (Magenta) CLI-571Y XL (Yellow) CLI-571GY XL (Grey).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document Pigment Black: 300 pages Pigment Black XL: 500 pages Black: 1105 pages Black XL: 4425 pages Cyan: 311 pages Cyan XL: 680 pages Magenta: 297 pages Magenta XL: 650 pages Yellow: 323 pages Yellow XL: 680 pages Grey: 780 pages Grey XL: 3350 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo Pigment Black: 2390 photos Pigment Black XL: 3900 photos Black: 317 photos Black XL: 830 photos Cyan: 120 photos Cyan XL: 309 photos Magenta: 142 photos Magenta XL: 383 photos Yellow: 142 photos Yellow XL: 333 photos Grey: 199 photos Grey XL: 423 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Envelopes Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101) Canon Pro Luster (LU-101) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Canon Matte (MP-101) Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Other Fine Art Papers Printable Discs.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments) Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 10.8cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Display Languages: 33 Languages Selectable: Japanese/English(mm & inch)/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Portuguese/Norwegian/Swedish/Danish/Finnish/Russian/Czech/Hungarian/Polish/Slovene/Turkish/Greek/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Korean/Indonesian/Slovakian/Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian/Ukrainian/Romanian/Bulgarian/Thai/Croatian/Vietnamese
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC) PIXMA Cloud Link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wireless Direct Access Point Mode WLAN PictBridge Memory Card Slot Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 324 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49.0dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA TS8050 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA TS8050 wireless setup:
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS8050 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8050 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS8050 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS8050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS8050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|TS8050 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS8050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|TS8050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS8050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.