Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The compact and also linked Canon PIXMA TS5050 is the entry-level house printer in Canon's PIXMA schedule, with Wi-Fi, cloud connectivity and the Canon Print Application, it's easy to use and also space-saving printer best for the residence. Print beautiful photos and crisp message over USB cable television, Wi-Fi or straight from your SD cards. Canon's exceptional inkjet print technology and five original inks bring comfort, expense savings and also beautiful photographs. Built-in Wi-Fi ways you can calligraph from your transportable phone, tablet computer or computer via support for Mopria to Android, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Windows 10 Mobile also the Canon PRINT app. Print your pictures directly from Wi-Fi-enabled cameras, or using the built-in SD card port. Mark your preferred social networks snap thanks to PIXMA Cloud Web link and square paper support. Download and connect the Canon print statement and print straight from Facebook and also Instagram using Canon's 13x13 centimeters (5" x5") Image Paper.
The Canon TS5050 Experience a thin, space-saving form factor 40% smaller than previous equal designs. Smart contrasting appearances, rounded edges as well as tapering contours make the printer's already-small frame show up even less. An excellent printer throughout as well as a classy enhancement to any work desk or home office. Keep area in your house with the practical as well as compact Canon PIXMA TS5050 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer. Print, check and copy without requiring numerous different devices, ideal for office or home usage. The introductory price of the TS8050 is rather high. However, its impressive picture printing will validate that price for people who are serious about photography. We would certainly prevent the regular size ink cartridges, as they're not terrific value for money, but if yourself get the high-yield XL cartridges than the TS8050 can give premier photo-printing with really competitive running costs. The total area needed will certainly be around 42x36x37cm the last number is with a stack of A4 in the rear upright tray.
The Canon PIXMA TS5050 Series fasts as well as easy to use thanks to a redesigned interface. From the printer cover to the Canon PRINT app, you could now appreciate continuous printing and also considering with all your understandings as well as papers. The setup on the printer device will most likely take as long as the software configuration-- dependant on your Internet rate-- the majority of the installation time will be for the rather great 'Image Yard' software. A 10x15cm sheet should print in round 42 secs. An A4 picture on Shiny paper took 108 secs and also this was mainly silent. The asserted black and white print speed is around 12.6 per min while color is just a little slower at 9 per min. However, the moment to first web page out will certainly be the most valuable for many as well as this I located to be close to 20 secs from pressing print yet this will certainly vary a little according to the PC as well as the printing system. Having five cartridges indicates you simply have to replace the ones that need it if you have only two as well as you use one color more than the others then you could have to throw out some expensive ink.
The PIXMA TS5050 Series consists of an option of all new functions composed of a record exclusion tip, by a hand tilt front council and a rear paper feed for quick, practical printing. The front has the readily available controls on a flip ahead from the base 33cm longboard; this has a total of 5 switches and the ubiquitous five placement joystick control to deal with every little thing that the screen reveals. The display is 5.7 x4.6 centimeters which provide the notional diagonal royal measurement of 3 inches. The screen is not touched, so the joystick needs to do the work. This is a five cartridge system little (standard dimension) that if you are an energetic individual will not last that long. I was additionally sent out 'XL' cartridges that I utilized very first, and the yield is considerably these can be cheaper.
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48002 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 39 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing
- Manual operation: Cartridges And Yields.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document: Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 4000 pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2145 photos, Pigment Black XL: 4350 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 257 photos, Magenta: 136 photos, Magenta XL: 340 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 294 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm).
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments).
- Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet only), Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print.
- Apple AirPrint: Wireless Direct, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 44.5dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Weight: approx. 5.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS5050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows)|
|TS5050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS5050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.