Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TR8520 sustain the needs of a nearby small office with timesaving attributes, wireless capacities, and also individual capability inks. When you require a home office printer that can manage all your work needs from papers, reports, faxing and scanning to your residence needs like printing research tasks, performance tickets and household photos - the PIXMA TR8520 has you covered. With front and also rear paper feeding, a 5-Individual Ink System, flash memory card slot, and also outstanding connectivity choices, you'll be able to manage all of it. Print wirelessly from your iPad, computer system or mobile phone, fax and also scan with merely a couple of taps on the 4.3" LCD Touchscreen and even print spectacular images. With the PIXMA TR8520, yourself see how? It's the utmost small office printer that approves performance. This multifunction tool is a trendy equipment with user-friendly characteristics such as a minimal operator panel and also a bigger display screen, and also it is significant for straight print abilities, also, yet some individuals may discover it lacking especially if their printing needs expand.
The Canon TR8520 has high-speed USB type B, Wi-Fi, and a USB flash memory port as its main interfaces, however, it can also be updated for Bluetooth compatibility. The flatbed scanner is adjacent to the little dual function operator panel with a three-inch color display screen. The automatic file feeder of the Canon PIXMA TR8520 could deal with 35 sheets, while the upper tray can manage approximately 250 sheets. Conserve space on your desktop computer with this small Canon PIXMA all-in-one printer. It has five individual ink cartridges for a necessary substitute when one runs out, as well as its smooth Wi-Fi connection allows you print files from wireless gadgets. The intuitive 4.3-inch LCD touch display of this Canon PIXMA all-in-one printer lets you personalize alternatives conveniently.
The Canon PIXMA TR8520 is fast and also efficient in publishing approximately 15ppm in black and white and also 10ppm in color. White room on paper can be increased with indeterminate printing. At roughly 35 percent smaller than the previous preferred PIXMA MX922 Office All-in-One printer, these versions are created to be the best suitable for home office spaces as well as exhibit the idea that good ideas can be found in small packages. This sizing was made possible with a brand-new printer engine, smaller printer motherboard as well as power supply, the enhancement to the paper transport system as well as optimization of the inner style format as compared to the MX922. The printers are small, but their LCD touch screens are huge, making the user interface easy to review and also run. The PIXMA TR8520 printer flaunts a 4.3-inch large LCD as well as card-direct printing to print straight from an SD card, while the PIXMA TR7520 printer uses a 3.0-inch large LCD touch display.
The PIXMA TR8520 more economical to run. The gadget is also suitable with AirPrint as well as Cloud. High ability cartridges are best for mass printing. Although the paper managing skills are an enhancement on other printers in the Pixma household, the input tray mainly wants to hold even more as well as there are no alternatives to broaden the paper capacity. The PIXMA TR printer series was developed for those customers that enjoyed the MX922 and desire a newly created top-of-the-line wireless printer crafted with their organization requires in mind," said Yuichi Ishizuka, head of state and COO, Canon U.S.A., Inc. "Broadening our PIXMA printer series to include the new TR series provides customers high-quality all-in-one solutions to help print most of the records and also images a home office may need, from contracts and presentations to homework, pictures and also even more.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility
- INK TYPE: PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-281 Dye Based Inks.
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-280 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL), CLI-281 BK, C, M, Y : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy-PhotoPrint, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, SquareMedia Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder).
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Save to Memory Card, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal, 24-bit External.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter), ADF: 8.5 x 14.0 (Legal).
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color Fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 seconds per page, Color: Approx. 60 seconds per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 pages.
- Group Dialing: 99 Locations.
- Other Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect: Media Card Support, SD, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC.
- Other Features: 4.3 LCD Touchscreen, 5-Color Individual Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app4, Creative Park Premium22, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link5
- OS Compatibility: Windows:23 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP, Mac:24 Mac OS® X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra), Mobile Operating Systems:25 iOS®, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi® (Wireless LAN, 2.4/5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Memory Card Slot: Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC), PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer Driver.
- Scan Utility: Master Setup, My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Correction/Enhance, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
- Mobile App (iOs/Android): Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.3 (W) x 13.8 (D) x 7.5 (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.3 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver and User Manual Download
|TR8520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TR8520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TR8520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TR8520 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TR8520 series Getting Started Guide|
|TR8520 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TR8520 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|