Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TR7520 An office printer ought to make the obtaining job done simpler and also does just that. It's done so to deal with big workloads successfully from printing, scanning as well as faxing files swiftly. It's ready to print sharp message records and fantastic looking photos thanks to a quick 5-Color Individual Ink System and has both a front paper cassette and rear paper tray. Not only is the PIXMA TR7520 ready it's additionally connected, but you could also easily print from all your tools through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or perhaps the Cloud with using the 3.0" LCD Touchscreen. With the PIXMA TR7520, you'll see why it's the ideal office printer that's simply the appropriate size.
The Canon TR7520 Wireless Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon is created to be your reliable friend with printing, scanning, duplicating, and faxing all possible from an individual, relatively small unit. Printing is of premium quality with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution as well as five-color ink system that will give sharp photos and also records. It additionally features remarkable rates of approximately 15 ipm in black and ten ipm in color along with automatic duplexing. Additionally, the printer features 100-sheet front and rear trays for handling numerous media from 4 x 6" up to 8.5 x 14" in dimension effortlessly. Scanning, duplicating, and also faxing are implemented as a result of the implementation of both an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed as well as a 20-sheet automatic record feeder, which sustains records approximately 8.5 x 14". The TR7520 includes an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp images and also could generate a color copy in just 19 secs. Additionally, thanks to built-in USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and also Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity, you could conveniently link a mobile phone or mobile device for straight printing as well as scanning.
Canon U.S.A. today introduced two brand-new Canon PIXMA TR7520 color inkjet All-in-Ones with business-class features such as automatic duplex printing, automatic file feeder, and also for the flagship TR8520, wireless plus wired Ethernet network connectivity. The new PIXMA TR-series Wireless Office All-in-Ones resemble Canon's PIXMA MX922 Office All-in-One, and consist of the PIXMA TR8520 ($ 199.99 MSRP) as well as TR7520 ($ 179.99 MSRP), both which are placed for office, and also feature color inkjet print, copy, monitor, as well as fax. At roughly 35-percent miniature dimension compared to the previous PIXMA MX922 All-in-One, both new versions are made "to be the perfect fit for home-office rooms." Canon states the much more compact size was enabled with a brand-new print engine, smaller printed circuit boards as well as power supply, the enhancement to the paper-transport system, as well as optimization of the personal style layout as compared with the PIXMA MX922.
The PIXMA TR7520 printer series was created for those consumers that enjoyed the MX922 and want a newly developed state-of-the-art wireless printer crafted with their service requires in mind," commented Yuichi Ishizuka, president and also COO of Canon U.S.A., Inc. "Expanding our PIXMA printer line to include the brand-new TR series offers clients quality All-in-One remedies to help print most of the files as well as images an office might require, from agreements and also discussions to research, pictures, as well as extra." General performance is automatic recognition to using a 4.3" touchscreen LCD on the control panel. Additionally, with assistance for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, the Canon PRINT app, and also extra services, you will certainly have the ability to rapidly as well as easily deal with almost any kind of device in your house. While even more compact, the All-in-Ones' brand-new LCD touch screens are enormous for far better ease-of-use. The PIXMA TR8520 printer includes a 4.3 ″ large LCD, as well as printing from SD memory cards, while the PIXMA TR7520 showcases a 3.0 ″ LCD touch display.
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink CLI-281 Dye Based Inks.
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-280 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL), Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster.
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper: Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy-PhotoPrint, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 13.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder).
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal, 24-bit External.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter), ADF: 8.5 x 14.0 (Legal).
- Fax: Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color Fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 seconds per page, Color: Approx. 60 seconds per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 pages.
- Group Dialing: 99 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: 3.0 LCD Touchscreen, 5-Color Individual Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, Creative Park Premium, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi® (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC), PIXMA TR7520 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer Driver.
- Scan Utility
- Master Setup: My Image Garden11(Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print26, Image Correction/Enhance, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden) Quick Menu.
- MOBILE APP (IOS®/ANDROID™): Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.3 (W) x 13.8 (D) x 7.5 (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.3 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 17.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA TR7520 wireless setup:
Standard Connection Method
- Press the [Menu] button (A) on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-down[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-left[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-right] buttons (A) to navigate to the [Wireless LAN Setup] or [WLAN Setup] icon and press the [OK] button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Press the [Stop/Reset [MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard Setup].
- Use the[[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-down] buttons to highlight the name (or SSID) of your wireless network, then press the [OK] set button to select it.
- One of the screens below will be displayed on the printer, depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase). Again, if you are unsure of the password of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, character entry is case-sensitive.
- Press the left function button to select [Done] when you’ve finished entering your network password.
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Press the left Function button [End Setup] to connect to your network.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TR7520.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver and User Manual Download
|TR7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TR7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TR7520 series Getting Started Guide|
|TR7520 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TR7520 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|