Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MX536 printer is a color inkjet multifunction tool that offers cloud access as well as wireless connectivity. Created for small companies as well as families. It highlights wireless connectivity, which allows direct printing from as well as scanning to various smartphones. The Canon Pixma MX536 has an all-black style with smooth as well as rounded sides. It is made from a mix of glossy and matte plastic, and it includes a large switch panel for fast controls. It is a great option for small areas, integrating a copier, scanner, facsimile machine, and also printer in one system. It has an automatic paper feeder for easier multi-page duplicating, as well as an ink cartridge compartment located in the front for simple ink replacement. The multifunction printer also boasts greater document and photo print top quality, capable of creating photos at 4800 dpi analysis. Print speeds are as improved, although still slower than most inkjets, at 9 ppm and also 5.5 ppm in black also white plus color.
The Canon MX536 flaunts superb productivity and also honesty. It appropriates only two ink cartridges, one for black and the other for color, making ink replacement less complicated. Canon PIXMA MX536 printers cartridge is sent off on the same day from warehouse from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth if order placed before 3 pm Mon-Fri excluding public holiday. We guarantee we consistently utilize the most efficient delivery approach to ship the order to your door. As an essential guide, deliveries to important cities will certainly take 1 to 2 days while it might extend to 5 days for more inaccessible locations. The printer likewise supports cloud printing as well as it ensures accuracy color recreation, specifically when publishing photos. Scan to and print from the cloud are also amongst the very best marketing points of this all-in-one. The outcome tray extends above the main 100-sheet paper feeder in a somewhat awkward layout that isn't encouraged by the sheer quality of the resulting plate itself. This is partly because of the have to book the top half of the MFD for the adequate scanning/copying/faxing facilities.
The Canon PIXMA MX536 When you've surpassed the trays, the Canon likewise works fairly well as a printer. The control panel is an old buttons-and-LCD affair, without any nod in the direction of touch-sensitive or graphic user interfaces. However, if the layout isn't one of the most enjoyable to utilize, it is at least rational. Connectivity is well dealt with. The 802.11 b/g/n interface advances for valuable wireless printing, as well as you could optionally add Bluetooth facilities as well. Google Cloud and also Apple AirPrint are supported, and you can tap into Android as well as iPhone mobile phones. Indeed, the convenient Access Factor Mode lets this design attach effortlessly to smart devices and also tablets without the Canon also having to be hooked into a network. The last scanning ability is provided exceptional functionality through the qualified 30-sheet ADF, while scanning output itself is sharp, colorful, as well as precise. Check times excelled, too, with lower-resolution A4 scans quitting in a mere 8 seconds, and 300 dpi in just under 12. Also, striking 600 dpi finished 29 seconds indoors.
With the PIXMA MX536 when it's lots of features endangered to overpower it, such are the number of trays and also other attributes. Nevertheless, Canon's tried-and-trusted layout takes care of to maintain whatever on just about the right side, and also the strong yet reasonably classy covering makes a power declaration for a moderate £ 90 cost. The Canon Pixma MX536 does not offer rapid print speeds and also it does not sustain Ethernet connection for networking. At first look, the MX536 appeared a little sluggish. After all, its draft setting ended up a 10-page package at a price of simply 9.7 pages per minute. Nonetheless, the typical setup has substantially improved print top quality, yet still attained a time of 8.6 ppm. The scanner lid itself is both sounds as well as remarkably flexible, making the MX536 an extra multifunctional multifunction gadget compared to the typical sub- £ 100 fodder.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX536 Specifications:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Min. Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl(Y), 11pl (PgBK).
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 12001 (horizontal x vertical) dpi Total 1,792 nozzles (PgBK: 640 nozzles C/M/Y: each 384 nozzles).
- Print Speed: B&W A4: Approx. 9.7ipm, Colour A4: Approx. 5.5ipm, 6x4 Borderless: Approx. 46secs.
- Ink Cartridges: PG-640 and CL-641, (optional PG-640XL, CL-641XL, and PG-640XXL high-capacity cartridges).
- Ink Yield: Borderless 6”x4” photo, Plain paper A4.
- Borderless Printing: Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A4, LTR, 4x6,5x7,8x10).
- Plain Paper Capacity: 100 sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4?x6?, 5?x7?, 8?x10?, Envelopes(DL, COM10).
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101).
- Mobile and Tablet Printing: Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Access Point Mode enables printing directly without a router. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support.
- COPIER FUNCTIONS
- Speed: Colour document (FCOT): Approx 21 sec; Colour document (ADF): 3.1ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Maximum Document Size: A4, LTR (216×297mm)(ADF: A4, LTR, LGL).
- Enlargement/reduction ratio: 25 to 400%.
- Special Copy Functions: N/A.
- SCANNER FUNCTIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning Method: CIS.
- Optical Resolution6: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
- Scanning Speed: A4 Colour: Approx. 15 secs.
- Special Scanning Functions: Scan to Memory function, Push Scan, create PDFs with password protection.
- FAX FEATURES
- Transmission Speed (Mono): Approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps).
- Modem Speed: Max. 33.6kbps (Automatic fallback).
- Fax Memory: Approx. 50 pages.
- Group Dialling: Max 19 locations.
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Automatic Document Feeder: Paper Handling (Plain Paper): A4, LTR=30, LGL=5.
- Interface: Hi-speed USB, USB flash memory, Bluetooth v2.0(Option): Maximum Speed 1.33Mbps (JPEG, PNG only, OPP, BIP).
- Included as Standard: PIXMA MX536 All-in-One printer, Setup CD-ROM and printed documents, PG-640 great black cartridge, CL-641 excellent color cartridge, telephone line cable, power cord and Canon warranty card.
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual and My Image Garden
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via WiFi): Approx 1.1W, OFF (Connect to PC via WiFi) 0.3 W, Copying8: Approx 18.0W. Energy Star / EPEAT.
- Min. Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 8.5kg.
Canon PIXMA MX536 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX536 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX536 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX536 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX536 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX536 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX536 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX536 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX536 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX536 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX536 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX536 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX536 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX536 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX536 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.