Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX525 produces self-contained document input and also output trays. The input tray is just a shelf with a slider on the right-hand side to maintain paper lined up regardless of its size. This, in fact, functions well and also none of our paper fed in skew. Nonetheless, the output tray simply over it is a flimsy event. There's no brand of the lip to capture the newspaper, so each sheet just slipped off the output tray. This is bothersome if you're printing big papers; we initially wound up with 25 disarrayed pages in an overdo the floor. However, if you place the printer far enough back on a table to make sure that the leading edge of each side hinges on that table, your papers will indeed remain in order. The cartridges deliver considerably extra web pages and last longer between ink replacements. A great all-in-one option that has a straightforward procedure.
The Canon MX525 is a high carrying out all-in-one printer with Wi-Fi/Ethernet connectivity and the ease of 2-sided printing. Whether you intend to copy, print, check, fax or more, the MX525 will effortlessly measure up to your assumptions. Easy to run with a 6.2 cm (2.5") color TFT display screen, the printer showcases a twin feature panel that allows you to print without a PC. The PIXMA comes equipped with Canon's Easy-PhotoPrint app that supplies versatility to print and also check from your smart phones. With Apple AirPrint assistance you can additionally print photos, e-mails and also other files directly from your supported Apple device. The Canon PIXMA MX525 showcases Cloud technology that enables you to print Google Docs, Gmails, picture and PDF add-ons from practically anywhere with using Google Cloud Print. Obtain much more from your printer with the flexibility to print straight from the Internet in secs. Moreover, a fully-integrated 30-page automatic paper feeder boosts productivity by enabling scanning, copying or faxing of huge files straightforward as well as quick. Furnished with XL excellent cartridges, you could currently print for much less.
The Canon PIXMA MX525 utilizes a mixed tri-color ink cartridge. These prevail in budget plan printers, however, have a variety of negative aspects as compared to separate ink cartridges. The most significant is that if one color goes out, you have to change the entire cartridge, as opposed to just being able to replace the ink you make use of usually. Photo print quality from this type of printer is likewise commonly not comparable to that of printers with a specialized black cartridge. However, Canon's three dye-based inks don't also do terribly when it pertains to photos. Tones are a little over-saturated, and also contrast is minimal but dark areas are remarkably abundant and pale complexion look warm. Prints moreover festinated and perfectly shiny on Canon's own-brand photo paper.
The PIXMA MX525 Print top quality is exceptional. The standard-quality mono text is as sharp as anything we've seen from a laser printer as well as draft version looks far better than several printers' standard-quality prints, with just the faintest tip of a wobbly edge on some letters. Nevertheless, given that draft text prints at 8.5 ppm and standard text at 8ppm, you're finest off sticking with the sharp perfection of standard-quality printing. Our color document looked superb, as well. We saw lines on large photos, but this was just visible on really close evaluation. Tones were accurate, shielding was smooth, and the great 8pt text was clear, with just pale imperfections on some curved personalities. Colour prints developed a little slowly, at 2.2 ppm, but this isn't significantly sluggish by ink jet requirements. Photocopies caught 15 secs for a mono pleasure from the platen and 34 seconds for color. Our color copy looked beautiful, with the sharp message and also accurate color recreation, yet we noticed some gray lines on our mono Xerox. Apart from the 19s 150dpi A4 scan, check rates are a little slow, with a 300dpi scan of the same record coming in at 59s and also a 600dpi picture test at just over a minute.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink, PG-240XL XL Black Ink, PG-240 Black Ink, CL-241XL XL Color Ink, CL-241 Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200x2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Mobile Device Printing, Print Your Days, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H).
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX525 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX525 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX525 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX525 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX525 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Installation Manual For Windows|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.