Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MX515 not just provides fax and Wi-Fi, yet gives Ethernet connection as well as networking as well. This small multifunction device is ideal to share among workgroups or even in houses with multiple computers. This is another huge, glossy black box, with its control panel established right into the surround of the Electronic Paper Feeder (ADF) in its scanner cover. The assistance tray for the ADF folds up out from in addition to the machine as well as uses up to 30 sheets. The only paper tray, which can take 100 sheets, folds up down from the beginning of the printer as strong as has a swing-out paper assistance, which makes completions of printed pages. The bulk of those sheets rests on a little, telescope tray, which folds up here inside the printer. There's a three fold-down cover, which opens the second, print cartridge service providers. The cartridges are slotted right into these from the front, with lock bars which click as much as hold them in place. The color printer produces clear and also crisp texts, dynamic graphics, and also top quality images, although it is however not as fast as competing all-in-ones from other brands, printing at a maximum price of only 9.7 ppm.
The Canon MX515 Wi-Fi inkjet printer is among the most compact multifunction units in the marketplace. The multifunctional fits a printer, scanner, photo copier and facsimile machine in one 45.8 x38.5 x20 centimeters box, together with an automatic record feeder as well as the duplexer. A real space-saver, the Canon Pixma MX515 all-in-one also provides energy-saving features, and also its PC-less procedure, which not only conserves energy but time too. The LCD show along with the twin function navigation panel makes process swift. The Pixma MX515 is relatively straightforward when compared to high-end designs in the PIXMA array. There's a single paper input tray with a capacity of just 100 sheets. The input tray is mainly safeguarded from dirt by the output tray over it. However, when vacant, both can be folded nicely. To the verso are two stream memory card slots, while the top panel is given over to the ADF-- which folds up shut when not needed-- and the control system.
This Canon PIXMA MX515 isn't a slow message printer, however, on graphical tasks, it was among one of the empty inkjets we have assessed in some time. Our color graphics test inched out at directly 2.3 ppm, while each postcard-sized photograph took 3 minutes. Luckily, the results were uniformly excellent, with stronger colors on simple paper than we've seen from various additional Canon inkjets. Duplexed (double-sided) prints obtained much less prominent, as they were visibly fainter regardless of long drying stops. These stops briefly likewise contributed to their slow rate; 10 sides of color published in five web pages took six mins, 26 secs. The control panel is intuitive though, and also while the should consider switches sometimes over complicate the procedure, the Canon Pixma MX515's interface is not exactly sophisticated but very comfortable sufficient to utilize. Lots of an inkjet compromises on the paper feeding system, yet the Canon Pixma MX515 remained pleasingly durable throughout testing. The input feed is estimated for usage with as much as 100 sheets. We think this might be pushing it a little. However, the Canon can please take a minimum of 80.
The PIXMA MX515 controls Its small screen is bright, but you can't alter the screen's angle for much easier viewing. To browse you use a mix of 3 dedicated buttons listed below the screen as well as a four-way rocker button without an OK switch in the center; a set up that we found counter-intuitive and also occasionally simply puzzling. On the other hand, there's an excellent looking system of new switches which only light up with additional alternatives when they're relevant; a cold method that significantly decreases clutter. The 62mm LCD show is intense as well as bright, and the menu displays are usually well made, though the very same cannot continually be claimed for status info that shows while the PIXMA MX515 is printing. For example, when duplicating our five-page message document from the ADF, the display screen shows either 1 or 2 page left to write, also when there are 3 or 4 left to go. It appears to in fact demonstrate the variety of web pages which have been scanned, yet not yet printed, which has little usage. The top-mounted ADF delegates the primary outcome feed to the base of the Canon Pixma MX515, and ended up prints are expelled from a space simply above the input feed. As it happens, the paper owner is substantially sufficient to avoid sheets from getting mixed up with those in the tray of entry, as well as the MX515 was typically perfect in operation.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX514 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX515 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette:150 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): sESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8×5x11.7, ADF: 8.5x14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page.
- Color: Approx: 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity Approx: 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1), miniSD Card, mini SDHC Card, RS-MMC (v4.1), microSD Card, microSDHC Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 2.5? LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Mobile Printing, PictBridge, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, MX515 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.4? (W) x 18.1? (D) x 7.8? (H).
- Weight: 19.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX515 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX515 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX515 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX515 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX515 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX515 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX515 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX515 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX515 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX515 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX515 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.