Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iP5300 advances the use of Canon's 3-size droplets technology for even more accurate photos. This image centric printer is a considerable enhancement from the previous iP5200 version, as well as includes an automatic duplex system and also can print straight to CD. Along with the brand-new inkjet technology, also utilizes a double encoder system for faster print rates. Nonetheless, it does not have an onboard LCD screen, and also connection is restricted to USB. The stylish Canon Pixma iP5300 allows far better media handling, featuring a designated port for printable CDs, along with an auto duplex system as well as binary paper input options. Direct printing from digital cams is likewise feasible with the addition of a PictBridge port in the Canon Pixma iP5300 design. Switching to the finest quality setup and also making the most of the excellent high 9600 x 2400dpi summit resolution, we obtained A4 indeterminate picture prints in solely over a minute, delivering the Canon throughout four times faster than a lot of competing designs from Epson and HP.
The Canon iP5300 produces beautiful prints, with a maximum resolution reaching as high as 9600dpi. Borderless 4x6 inch-photos appear in as rapid as 21 seconds. The front panel has all the operating buttons Private ink containers (as opposed to tri-color cartridges) implies lower running prices. Relying mainly on the pigment-based black tank, mono print rates are quick, at practically 15ppm in standard high-quality mode and as much as 31ppm in the fast draft setting. With indeterminate 10 x 15cm prints taking about 20 seconds to output in a primary setting. The Pixma iP5300 intends to get around the trouble with a five-ink line-up that includes both pigments as well as dye-based black inks. The majority of who buy an inkjet printer do so since they wish to print documents as well as images. However they're either four-ink printers without the color area for picture realism, or they're six-ink printers that are costly to run for file printing. With the added drawback of outputting grayish black text.
The Canon PIXMA iP5300 has a paper input tray that slots in under the printer for as much as 150 sheets of conventional paper, plus an upright input tray that hinges bent on fit a more 150 sheets of expert media or image paper. A built-in duplex printing is typical, and an especially good CD-printing tray. Something that's lacking is a media card visitor for direct picture printing; you have to depend on the PictBridge input for this. Ink prices save, working out to about 1.8 p for mono text web pages, 5p for color documents as well as 7.4 p for 10x15cm images. Compared to most Epson and HP printers, in addition to Canon's very own six-ink photo printers, ink expense are half the price. Regardless of not being a real 'six-ink' film printer, Canon's ContrastPLUS system packs a lot of punch for lively colors, while pastel shades are recreated with actual sensitivity and complexion are lovely.
The Pixma iP5300 lacks excellent connection alternatives. Wireless arrangements like Bluetooth connection as well as a preview-LCD display (especially for those that before-mentioned as doing fast edits directly from the printer) would certainly have been a useful feature. Canon has also set up chips in its cartridges, making it hard to search for suitable replacement cartridges. Canon's excellent technology accomplishes superior high quality with tiny 1pl ink beads. ContrastPLUS technology with an added dye based black ink brings added deepness and contrast to photos. Canon's ChromaLife100 system supplies beautiful photos with improved durability as much as 100 years to maintain your memories. By utilizing the beautiful print head, original Canon inks and also authentic Canon photo documents, the system supplies you with durable, attractive images. Abundant black message and also the color is offered for core files, but the huge surprise is just how great the color performance is for picture printing.
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Specifications:
- Plain Paper (13mm): 300.
- Super White Paper (SW-201): 200.
- High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N): 160.
- Photo Paper Pro (PR-101): A4: 20, 6?x4?: 40.
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101): A4/5?x7?: 20, 6?x4?: 40.
- Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101): A4: 20, 6?x4?: 40.
- Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401): A4/Credit card: 20, 6?x4?: 40.
- Glossy Photo Paper – everyday use (GP-501): A4: 20, 6?x4?: 40.
- Matte Photo Paper (MP-101): A4: 20, 6?x4?: 40.
- Photo Paper Plus Double sided (PP-101D): A4/5?x7?: 20.
- Photo Stickers (PS-101): 1 sheet.
- Envelopes (DL, Com#10): 15, T-Shirt Transfers (TR-301): 2 sheets.
- Paper Size: A4, 5? x 7?, 6? x 4?, Credit Card size (54mm x 86mm).
- Paper Weight: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m, Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 273g/m (Photo Paper Plus Double Sided).
- Print Speed: Monochrome: approx. 31 ppm.
- Colour graphics: approx. 24 ppm, Photo Paper Plus Glossy (6?x 4? image on PP-101 in standard mode): approx. 21 secs borderless.
- Resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi max.
- Recommended Printable Area: Bordered printing – Top Margin: 3mm, Bottom Margin: 5mm, Left/Right margin: 3.4mm, Borderless photo printing – Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: 0mm.
- Interface: PC: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Camera Direct: Direct Print Port (PictBridge).
- Ink Tanks: PGI-5Bk – black ink tank, CLI-8C/M/Y/Bk- individual ink tanks.
- Ink Yield: Borderless 6? x 4? photo: CLI-8C – approx. 436, CLI-8M – approx. 290, CLI-8Y – approx. 331, CLI-8Bk – approx. 1600.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 444 x 303 x 160 mm (minimum dimensions with paper trays and other extensions closed).
- Weight: Approx. 6.8 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Max: 12W (printing).
- Standby: 1W.
- Acoustic Noise Level: 34dB(A) in best quality mode.
- Temperature: 5-35C.
- Humidity: 10-90% RH (no condensation).
- Bundled Software: Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-WebPrint, PhotoRecord, CD-LabelPrint.
- Macintosh: Easy-PhotoPrint, CD-LabelPrint.
- Included in the Box: PIXMA iP5300 Inkjet printer, CD Tray, Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, 5 individual ink tanks (PGI-5Bk, CLI-8C, CLI-8M, CLI-8Y, CLI-8Bk), Print-head, 12 months warranty card, Power cord.
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP5300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|PIXMA iP5300 - User Manual (for Windows)|
|iP5300 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|