Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iP4000R printer is one of Canon's network-ready picture printers with boosted media taking care of features. Specifically created home users, the incorporated with advanced networking functions that family members can value, but photo top quality might not excite discerning users with an eye for accurate colors and detail. This 6.9 kg image printer is relatively quiet, producing 35 dBA of noise when in finest mode, and also surprisingly compact for the desktop computer. It is integrated with the 5-ink print engine complete with signature innovations like ContrastPLUS, FINE, and also Micro-Nozzles. The greatest resolution from the Canon Pixma iP4000R is 4800x1200dpi, and also it applies when doing two-sided and borderless printing, also. The Pixma iP4000R is Wi-Fi and Ethernet-ready, and also there is a PictBridge port for even more direct printing convenience.
The Canon iP4000R is quick as well as faithful to the claims of as much as 17ppm in color and 25ppm in grayscale. The sheet feeder's ability depends on 150 sheets and also there is an additional cassette to raise overall paper capability to 300, plus a special tray for directly printing designs on a CD or DVD. While the Canon iP4000R is network-ready (wired or Wi-Fi) it can be considered a contemporary piece of the package. The total rate, as well as running prices, are affordable and reasonable too. Output high quality is much better overall than for many ink jets. The picture ranking is almost exceptional, kept back just by a minor tint in our monochrome test image and also in one color picture. Text, as well as graphics, are both a bit far better compared to good. Over half of the test typefaces are easily understandable at 4 points, although one stylized font style is conveniently legible only at 12 points and bigger. Graphics reveal merely a tip of posterization and modest banding in the default setting. This degree of result incorporated with the incredible speed could easily make the iP4000 your photo printer of choice.
The Canon PIXMA IP4000R makes use of five specific ink cartridges, employing just three key colors as intense as two black inks: one dye-based ink for photos, the other a pigment-based ink for printing text. Nevertheless, the IP4000R printed extremely attractive, solidly colored pictures on letter-sized paper that excited us as much as those published by designs making use of a lot more links. The IP4000R's snapshot prints just weren't as appealing, nevertheless; we observed subtle banding toward the routing edge of the print, anywhere the printer unmistakably had difficulty feeding the smaller sized paper. Utilizing the black pigment ink, the IP4000R produced long dark text. However, the edges of some letters looked a little fuzzy. Colour graphics published on simple paper looked much less attractive: The heavy-handed use the pigment black ink seemed to trigger a posterized result in some areas.
The PIXMA iP4000R Expert professional photographers and critical customers generally might locate the overall print quality of the Canon Pixma iP4000R disappointing. Like its precursor, the iP400, there is apparent banding as well as dithering in images while the text has to feather around them. The Canon Pixma iP4000R can just print high on Canon practice writing so those utilizing typical paper might get results that do not have quality. Some users grumbled about system hang-ups and the have-not's technical setup of the device. After that, the piece de resistance of the Canon iP4000R, in fact, comes from it fantastic attributes, which among them is the five separate ink containers. There are three different cartridges for the colored ink, and the various other two cartridges are for the black colored ink. This ink method will make the printer capable of producing both of the attractive and also vibrant stained or black and white files awesomely. So after that, you will indeed discover that the paper produced by the printer can always please your eyes.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page), Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page), 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk); Total Nozzles: 1856.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB, IEEE 1284 parallel, Direct Print Port (Cables not included).
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-3eBk, BCI-6Bk, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y.
- Buffer Ram: 42 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 35 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 16.5 W x 11.3 D x 6.7 H.
- Weight: 14.9 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord(Windows), Electronic User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Registration.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver and User Manual Download
|iP4000R CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
|Printer User Guide for Mac users|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.