Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Benefit from exceptional color printing, faxing, duplicating and scanning in one elegant, cost-cutting and space-saving device. With Canon's Quick First-Print innovations there's absolutely no warm-up time, so no waiting. The system springs right into action the minute it's needed. The Power Star accredited saves you a loan with its reduced power intake Give your printed documents added impact with lovely color images, intense graphics and also sharp text. This device incorporates most of the innovative technologies discovered in Canon's high-end imaging devices to supply the finest color high quality.
This Canon MF928Cdn network ready system uses PCL 5c, PCL 6 and also PostScript Level 3 support for very easy assimilation into your existing print atmosphere. Share productive printing, scanning and also PC faxing (sending only) with your whole workgroup. The Remote User Interface lets users and also managers manage the gadget status directly from their web browsers. Speed up and also simplify your process. The MF9280Cdn Scan color documents promptly and also conveniently for even distribution via e-mail, network records web server, FTP server, internet fax or USB memory trick. Papers can be scanned right into some electronic formats consisting of 'Compact PDF' using Canon's exclusive compression technology. The massive 3.5 inch (8.8 cm) color TFT display with Easy-Scroll Wheel permits easy access to all functions. A target-orientated visual menu allows fast, smooth operation.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn is a capable color MFP with an active feature established for small workplaces and also workgroups. Its message, as well as graphics, were stable, while its high photo quality was a little substandard. Of both extra printer drivers it provides, the PCL driver confirmed extremely questionable in printing our Adobe Circus text file, and even the PostScript driver was off the rated printing the Acrobat file compared with Canon's very own driver. Nonetheless, MF9280Cdn having the additional drivers contributes to the MFP's versatility. Quicken as well as streamline your workflow. Check color files swiftly and conveniently for direct distribution via e-mail, network documents web server, FTP server, net fax or USB memory key. Records can be scanned right into a variety of digital layouts including 'Compact PDF' utilizing Canon's exclusive compression technology.
The i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn text quality was typical of a laser, which is to state very good, sufficient for any service use except those like some desktop publishing applications that utilize small font styles. Photo high quality was a little poor for color lasers we have tested, ample for printing out public images from Website, however much bit more than that. A monochrome image showed a color, and colors tended to the reddish side. Some photos showed dithering (graininess). Graphics were of standard quality for a shade laser. Some shades were somewhat on the red side. Some illustrations revealed dithering. The graphics are conveniently sufficient for basic business uses, consisting of PowerPoint handouts. Benefit from continuous, top quality output. Each of the four small color cartridges includes toner, drum and cleaning systems minimizing maintenance demands and raising dependability. Substitute is clean and also fast, with easy front loading.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF9170 Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Specification:
- Print Speed: Up to 21 ppm color and mono (A4).
- Printing Method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print Quality: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic.
- Printer Languages: UFRII-LT, PCL5c, PCL6, PostScript Level-3.
- Fonts: 93 scalable, 10 bitmaps (PCL).
- Print Margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- Toner Saver Mode: Yes.
- Printing from Memory Media: Supported memory media USB memory key, CompactFlash®, Microdrive, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Pro™, SD Memory Card®, and SDHC Memory Card, Memory Stick Duo™¹, Memory Stick PRO Duo™¹, Memory Stick Micro™¹, miniSD Card™¹, microSD Card™¹
- Supported file types: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.21/JFIF), TIFF.
- Supported file systems: FAT 16 and FAT 32.
- Copy Speed: Up to 21 cpm color and mono (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 12.5 seconds or less.
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy Modes: Text/Photo/Map (Default), Printed Image, Photo, Text.
- Double Sided Copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 50-200% in 1% increments.
- Toner Saver Mode: Yes.
- Other Features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1.
- SEND FUNCTIONS
- Scan to File Server: FTP, SMB.
- Scan to E-mail and i-Fax: SMTP, POP3, i-Fax (Simple mode).
- Scan to USB Memory Key: Yes.
- File Formats: TIFF, JPEG, PDF, PDF (Compact).
- Type: Colour.
- Scan Resolution:Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. Scan Width: 216 mm.
- Modem Speed: Super G3 33.6kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page).
- Receive Mode: Fax Only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual RX.
- Fax Resolution: 200 x 100 dpi: 8 pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm, 200 x 200 dpi: 8 pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm, 200 x 400 dpi: 8 pels/mm x 15.4 lines/mm, 400 x 400 dpi: 16 pels/mm x 15.4 lines/mm.
- FAX Memory: Up to 1,000 pages.
- Speed Dials: Max. 200 dials.
- Group Dials/Destinations: Max. 299 dials / Max. 299 destinations.
- Sequential Broadcast: Max. 332 locations.
- Memory Backup: 1 hour.
- Double Sided Faxing: Yes (Transmit and Receive).
- Other Features: Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper Input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Paper Output: 250-sheet.
- Media Types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- Media Sizes: Cassette and optional pedestal: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6 mm.
- DADF: One-sided scanning: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Custom sizes ( W x L): Max 215.9 mm x 355.6 mm Min. 128 mm x 139.7 mm) Two-sided scanning: A4, Legal, Letter
- Media Weights: Cassette and optional pedestal: 60 to 120 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 176 g/m², DADF: One-sided scanning: 50 to 105 g/m², Two-sided scanning: 64 to 105 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, 2 x USB memory slot, Memory media slot.
- Software and Printer Management: NetSpot Device Installer, Canon Font Manager, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Duty Cycle: Approx. 60 seconds from power on.
- Memory: 768 MB (shared).
- Control Panel: 3.5 inch (8.8cm) color TFT display with Easy Scroll-Wheel.
- Dimensions with Trays (W x D x H): 546 mm x 527 mm x 632 mm.
- Installation Space (W x D x H): 546 mm x 1140 mm x 792 mm, 546 mm x 1140 mm x 1095 mm (with optional Cassette Feeding Unit-AC1 attached).
- Weight: Approx 43.3 kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Driver and User Manual Download
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Full) v1.90|
|UFRII Printer Driver V30.15 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Color Network ScanGear 2 V2.23 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.26 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|PPD File V4.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|UFRII Printer Driver V30.12 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver Installation Guide (V30.15) [Windows]|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver User's Guide (V1.01) [Windows]|