Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - With Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx If you desire the power of a large office multifunctional, but in a portable, accessible as well as a reliable tool, you'll locate specifically what you're looking for in. You'll delight in the same no-hassle experience whether you're in or from the office; and working with your computer system, tablet or mobile phone. Full assistance for iOS, Android, Google Cloud Print, Touch & Print (NFC) and Wi-Fi offer you total freedom to function exactly how and where you select. The cost-free Canon PRINT Business app (iOS/Android) makes all these options easily available on-the-go, and also lets you quickly set and print from NFC-compatible devices. For added comfort, the Secure Print Function enables you to print personal documents using a PIN code even when publishing from your smart phones.
The Canon MF729Cx rapid, powerful scanning brings your organization a host of advantages. Why not scan as well as share records digitally? Or store them in a hassle-free paperless archive? As well as smooth scanning integration with your PC and also mobile devices, you can scan right to email businesses, system folders or USB secrets direct from your MF729Cx for maximum flexibility. Want to share checked files via the cloud? The MF Check energy and also Canon PRINT Organisation app attaches easily with cloud storage space and also print services so you could share and print essential papers from anywhere. Linked over wired Ethernet, the scanner needed 25 seconds to record an A4 web page at 300 dots each inch (dpi), yet only 15 secs at 150dpi. Single-page photocopies were relatively fast for a laser gadget, taking just 15 secs in black or 18 secs in color. Practicing the ADF, we gained ten single-sided mono duplicates in 43 secs - fast sufficient - while the same task in color was much less affordable, requiring 77 secs.
This Canon i-SENSYS MF729cx color A4 laser all-in-one provides printing, scanning, faxing and also duplicating plus a multitude of skills to help you work much faster and easier. Quick workout times, double-sided printing and also scanning at 20ppm plus a 50-sheet duplex file feeder assist you to complete the toughest printing and also scanning tasks with a minimal initiative. Every person in the office will certainly locate it simple to attain great arise from their MF729Cx thanks to an 8.9 centimeters front-mounted color touch screen that makes it fundamental to access the device's extended attributes. Keeping regular quality from your MF729Cx is equally as simple and easy: Canon's color All-in-One cartridge layout changes all essential parts simultaneously while offering you fewer items to order and also handle.
Integration right into IT networks is conveniently achieved using the i-SENSYS MF729Cx assistance for PCL5c/6 and also Adobe PostScript printer languages and remote browser-based management. Handled print solutions atmospheres will certainly take advantage of compatibility with Canon's uniFLOW output monitoring system. As well as with a range of energy-saving functions that keep your TCO reduced, you'll locate the MF729Cx is popular with budget plan holders too. While it could have an excellent variety of features, the Canon MF729 quotes a modest 20 pages-per-minute (ppm) print rate, and we recorded 16.5 ppm in our letter test. We were more amazed by its color graphics rate of 14.8 ppm, however. The flip side of this relaxed pace is that the print engine is abnormally quiet, with the relative hush ruined just by a significant cooling follower.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF4320d Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF729cx Specification:
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4), Double sided: Up to 10 ipm color and mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Colour aprox: 14.5 seconds or les, Mono aprox: 14.5 seconds or less.
- Double sided printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT, PCL 5c/6, Adobe PostScript.
- Fonts: 93 PCL fonts, 136 PostScript fonts.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right, 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope).
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Advanced printing features: Secure Print.
- Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF): Touch & Print (NFC).
- Google Cloud Print Ready: iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- Copy speed: Single sided: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4), Double sided: Up to 10 ipm color and mono (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Black Approx. 15.5 seconds or less, Colour Approx. 16.2 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text.
- Double sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Other features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scan speed: Single sided mono: 20ipm (300x600dpi), Single sided colour: 20ipm (300x300dpi), Double sided mono: 10ipm (300x600dpi), Double sided colour: 10ipm (300x300dpi).
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. Scan width: 216mm.
- Scan to E-mail: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF¹PDF (Digital signature).
- Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF/PDF (Digital signature).
- Scan to USB memory key: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF/PDF (Digital signature).
- Scan to FTP: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF¹/PDF (Digital signature).
- Scan to Cloud: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG, fax, ITU-T.37.
- Modem speed: 33.6 Kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page).
- Receive Mode: Fax Only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual.
- Fax resolution: Standard: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi, Ultra fine: 400 x 400 dpi.
- FAX memory: Up to 512 pages.
- Speed dials: Up to 281dials.
- Group dials/destinations: Max. 199 dials / Max. 199 destinations.
- Sequential broadcast: Max. 310 destinations.
- Memory backup: Permanent fax memory backup (Backup with flash memory).
- Double sided faxing: Yes (Transmit and Receive).
- Other features: Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only) DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper Input (Option): 250-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 125-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Cassette: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min. 100 x 148 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (Monarch,ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- ADF: A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, Statement, Custom sizes (W x L): Min. 128 x 139.7 mm Max 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Media weights: Cassette: 60 to 165 g/m² (optional and standard), Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 220 g/m², ADF: 50 to 105 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Network Protocol: Print: LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6).
- Scan: Email, SMB, WSD-Scan(IPv4, IPv6).
- TCP/IP Application Services: Bonjour(MDGs), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4, IPv6), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6).
- Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6).
- Security: IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC, LDAP.
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Department ID Management, Toner Status Tool, iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralized management of a fleet of devices maintenance: embedded RDS allows remote support services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management, and remote diagnostics. uniFLOW Compatibility with embedded uniFLOW Login Device Client.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 750 - 2,000 pages per month.
- Duty cycle: Max. 40,000 pages per month.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 23 seconds from power on.
- Memory: 1GB.
- Control panel: 8.9 cm LCD Colour Touch Screen.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 430 mm x 484 mm x 479 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 674 mm x 1,327 mm x 851 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 31 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF729cx Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF729cx Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF729cx Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF729cx Driver and User Manual Download
|i-SENSYS MF729Cx/MF728Cdw/MF724Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.26 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|PPD File V4.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.25 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|User Guide (pdf)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.0) [Windows]|