Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw For small companies, being as productive as possible is crucial. That's why Canon has upgraded the engine inside, to provide print rates of up to 27 pages each min. This quick performance raises customer performance without endangering on quality, and also generates a reputable, excellent outcome every single time. Canon's all-new laser technology enhances prints, with exciting colors that get hold of focus. Despite the rapid print speeds, range doesn't endanger when it involves quality, with arresting and vivid colors that include impact to any paper. So, whether it's to buy, marketing, or just fundamental objectives, the printers supercharge your communications.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw is a perfect solitary feature color printer for small workgroups to create specialist looking papers and conserving time printing with accelerating to 27ppm. Wireless communication makes it very easy to print directly from your computer system, smart phone, and tablet computer. The printer is power efficient using just 0.6 W in rest setting as well as only 0.8 W in the wireless environment. The Canon LBP653Cdw is a color printer ideal for your printing needs in the house or office settings. Maintaining upkeep to a minimum, the LBP653Cdw range includes an auto printer toner seal removal system, making consumables simpler to change. Also, the all-in-one (and free high return) cartridges keep the printer competing longer, while built-in palatable tracking helps small companies much more efficiently intend their products buying.
Developed to satisfy the needs of today's local business, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw series features AirPrint (Apple) as well as Mopria (Android) support, enabling users to harness the full capacity of their smart phones. If you have the room, you'll discover this is an outstanding color laser. It's rated for 32 web pages each minute (ppm) in black or color, has duplex (double-sided) printing as basic, and also can be updated with a 2nd 500-sheet paper tray for a total ability of 1,100 sheets. The printer connects via USB or Gigabit Ethernet and has a USB port for direct printing - although the menu could be easier to make use of. That criticism extends to all the printer's straight controls: many of the symbols are unfathomable. It does win some factors back for the cowling covering its power switch, though; transforming it on or off feels like equipping a missile.
This i-SENSYS 653Cdw is one of the quicker color lasers we've checked, getting to 25.4 ppm in our mono message test, or even taking care of 15.5 ppm in our complex color graphics examination. This fast lane assisted it in our color second review, where it provided ten sides on five pages in merely 53 secs - about a third quicker compared to its competitors. Although peak power use was usually high for a laser, at 1,137 watts, our power meter did not measure any intake in all in sleep mode. Offered this, we're not sure why the printer defaults to transforming itself off totally after four hours of lack of exercise. When determined using the 12,000-page high-yield black toner and color printer toner cartridges ranked at 6,400 web pages each, costs apply at directly 0.9 p per mono web page or 6.6 p in black and color. In moderate usage, these low prices won't offset the printer's higher acquisition rate, but also for any individual printing more than a couple of thousand pages a year they'll make it fewer expenses ve to own than the majority of entry-level or competing color lasers.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP253x Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Specifications:
- Warm Up Time (from sleep mode): 13 seconds or less from power on.
- Operating Temperature/Humidity: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation).
- Display: 5 Line LCD, 3 LED (Job, Error, Energy saver), Buttons, 10-key numeric keypad.
- Memory: 1GB.
- Google Cloud Print: Yes.
- Duplex Printing Speed: Black: 21.9 ipm Colour: 21.9 ipm
- Duplex Printing Double Sided Printing: Automatic Cassette (standard and optional): A4, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K Custom size - Min. 176 x 250 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm 60 to 163 g/m²
- First Print: Black: 8.3 seconds or less Colour: 8.6 seconds or less.
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 750 - 4,000 pages per month.
- AirPrint: Yes.
- Print General: Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Advanced printing features: Secure Print.
- Printing Method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Media: Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Thin paper, Colour paper, Glossy paper, Label, Post card, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Cassette (Standard): A4, A5, A5 (Landscape), B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Post card, Envelop (COM10, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min. 100 x 148 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, A5 (Landscape), B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Post card, Indexcard, Envelope (COM10, DL, C5, Monarch), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Cassette (Optional): A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Post card, Envelope (COM10, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min. 100 x 148 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm. Media weights: Cassette (standard and optional): 52 to 163 g/m² (Up to 200 g/m² with Glossy paper) Manual purpose tray: 60 to 176 g/m² (Up to 200 g/m² with Glossy paper)
- Emulation: UFRII, PCL5c, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript.
- Printing Speed: Black: 27 ppm Colour: 27 ppm.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Printable Area: Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- Embedded Fonts: 45 PCL fonts, 136 PS fonts.
- Interface Type - Non PC: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000Base-T, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Paper & Handling
- Paper Output: 150-sheet.
- Paper Input: Paper input (Standard) 250-sheet cassette 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper Input (Option): 550-sheet cassette.
- Sound Power Level: Active: 63 dB or less Standby: 42 dB or less.
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 437mm x 469mm x 313mm.
- Sound Pressure Level: Active: 48 dB Standby: 28 dB.
- Duty Cycle: Max. 50,000 pages per month.
- Weight: 20.5 kg.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Driver and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.12|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.1)|
|[Windows] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver User's Guide (V6.1)|
|[Windows] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.1)|