Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B is a mono just (black & white) printer that's tiny and also small making it excellent for homes as well as small workplaces that lack flooring room. Print speeds are decent, yet its absence of attributes that are necessary to a modern service regulation this printer out of the enterprise market. Standing at just 198mm( h) and also 359mm( w), they will certainly fit on the tiniest of workdesks! The slim layout does, nonetheless, come with an expense. There is no control panel or display screen, and also there's just one single USB connection at the back. As anticipated from a mono printer, the makes use of a solitary toner that fasts and easy to change.
The Canon LBP6000B at a speed of 18ppm, which is an excellent speed for a printer setting you back well under ₤ 100. Even much better, it obtains pretty near the case. Although our five-page examination paper took 25s to complete, a speed of 12ppm, the longer 20-page paper took 1:15, a real-world rate of 16ppm. This is excellent and also is primarily because of the fast start-up time, where print tasks start publishing in seven or 8 seconds. Print top quality is amazing text personalities appear bright as well as sharp suitable if you write big message papers. Print speeds are similarly as impressive creating 18ppm; the original article is just as quick flying out the printer within eight sets of pushing 'Print.' The Laser print technology that's developed into the Canon LBP6000B makes the printer extremely quite a welcomed modification from the grunt of an inkjet.
Canon i-SENSY LBP6000B truly missed out on a technique by not consisting of WiFi on this maker; this addition would have allowed you to make use of the portable design, as well as put this printer away, without the need for a USB cable to attach. The Canon LBP6000B is only fit if you only print message documents and don't have to add several gadgets to the printer. It's an embarrassment Canon couldn't have integrated the very same fold-out paper cover it developed into the i-SENSYS LBP3010, which enabled the printer to be exposed, without the worry of dirt or spills on the journal. The top cover of the device folds up making a steeply angled output tray. Certain, it's not a huge issue to remove the paper and also store it away when you're not printing, yet it's an inflammation as well as it does mean you need to keep your desk clear in front of the printer, so there's area to fold up down the feed tray.
The i-SENSYS LBP6000B There's little to whine regarding with the top quality of print, either. The 600dpi resolution is enough to make sure clean text and also graphics, without unsightly rugged sides to contours or diagonals. Greyscale fills up are a little uneven, and the three colors in our examination web page generated extremely comparable tones of gray, but the image print was reasonable as well as included some darkness information lost by a lot more expensive printers. A simple printer driver is a single software supplied, and also this includes no draft mode and also just hand-operated duplex. It does offer several web pages per sheet and also banner printing, however. It's provided for Windows as well as OS X, and also Linux support is additionally readily available.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Specifications:
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 18ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 7.8 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Double Sided Printing: Manual Double Sided Printing.
- Printer Standard ResolutionL: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Warm Up Time: <10 seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB.
- USB Port: Yes.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows & Mac Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling Standard Output: 100 Sheets Face Down.
- Paper Size: A4/B5/A5/LGL/LTR/EXE/16K/ Custom size COM10/Monarch/C5/DL/ISO-B5 width76.2×215.9mm x length 188×355.6mm.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 1.
- Sheet Weight: 60 to 163g/Sq m.
- Special Media: Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 5k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Mono.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Dimensions: 359mm (W) x 249mm (D) x 198mm (H).
- Weight: 5kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 10 to 30C.
- Humidity: 20 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 50dbA.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 295W / 1.6W / 1.3W.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B A4 Mono Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Driver and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver (x64 Edition)|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.20 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|