Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 is made for use in small office atmospheres. This color laser printer showcases a very easy front-loading paper tray as well as gain access to the panel. In limited areas, this first gain access to panel allows customers to swiftly and conveniently change paper and printer toner cartridges. This printer becomes example with a 250 sheet paper tray, however high volume customers could buy an added 250 sheet tray. To permit numerous clients in one office to access the printer, the supplies pure networking capacities. Measuring 40.7 centimeters x 36.5 cm x 39.5 cm and also weighing only 18 kg, the Canon i-SENSYS fits perfectly into little spaces.
The Canon LBP5100 is a portable color printer capable of creating professional-quality color records with 9,600 x 600 dpi resolution. Print speeds are as quick as ten pages per min for color and also 12 web pages each min in black. This color laser printer operates quietly making it perfect for usage in the office or local business settings where excess sound quickly can distract job circulation. An energy-efficient product, built-in duplexing allows you to save on paper prices as well as lower waste at the same time. This color printer has a variety of benefits for little room atmospheres having to save time, space and also money while still producing the high-quality outcome. Quiet printing at rapid rates minimises sidetracking history sound and also minimize backed-up works at the printer. For printing, necessary files and photos in both black and color, few equivalent printers can match the result top quality and cost-effectiveness of the Canon LBP5100 toner and paper intake.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Colour print is very bright which, while it makes graphics attract attention, isn't very accurate to any pictures published. What blue particularly comes through much darker than the resource color and registration between black text as well as any underlying color tone isn't remarkable. While you can make changes in software for some compensation, it should be better by default. Image outcome, by comparison, is if anything somewhat underplayed, with colors looking sensible natural, yet with a lack of life. We put this to an unimpressive yellow material and dark print. The i-Sensys lbp5100 A 15 x 10cm photo took 24 secs to create. The only palatable expense is the drum and also toner cartridges, which are available in a single ability: 2,500 pages for black and also 2,000 for each color. With the costs we might find for them on the web, we determine page costs of 2.4 p for black and 9.01 p for color.
Almost all evaluations of the i-SENSYS LBP5100 color laser printer was incredibly active. Nevertheless, a few concerns were kept in mind that possible purchasers need to understand to make sure that they could make an educated decision based on their individual needs. Despite radiant testimonials of the print high quality of both text and also photos, it ought to be kept in mind that the print abilities of the Canon LBP5100 are restricted to only basic printing on ordinary paper - specialty papers that are glossy or thicker compared to standard printer paper will not work in this device. We could locate examples of machines setting you back more and also less than this, yet all of it depends upon the consumables rate you can find. It's well worth searching to obtain the keenest quote.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Specification:
- The maximum size: A4.
- Automatic two-sided printing: Yes.
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 9600×600 dpi.
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 9600×600 dpi.
- Print speed: 12 pages/minute (b/w A4), 10 pages/minute (color, A4).
- First page out: 20 c (b/w), 20 c (color).
- Interfaces: USB 2.0.
- Fonts And Control Languages.
- PostScript Support: no.
- The amount of remembrance: 16 MB.
- Paper Feed: 250 sheet. (Standard).
- Paper output: 125 sheets. (Standard).
- Paperweight: 60-216 g/m2.
- Printing on: card stock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper.
- Additional Information
- OS Support: Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
- Power consumption (in operation): 256 Tues.
- Power consumption (standby): 14 W.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 407x395x365 mm.
- Weight: 18 kg.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Driver and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.31)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.31)|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver (x64 Edition)|