Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050N Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050N is typically recognized for creating high-quality technology for beginners as well as experts with a large budget. When they came out for the home office at an extremely moderately rate, it was worth taking a look at. While you cannot scan or fax on this device, with Canon's promise that this is one of the least expensive printers in regards to acquisition rate in addition to the cost per print, it is worth considering when contrasting it to HP, Lexmark, or another home printer. Every one of the upkeep works can be done with a single hatch that exposes the internals. The 150 sheet input tray is located inside this hatch as are the four toner bins. The resulting plate is simply a tilted room on top of the device that will have the problem holding greater than 50 sheets.
The Canon LBP5050N printer has a single 150-sheet paper tray without any alternatives to raise capability. A single sheet MFP port lies over the upper shelf and also the front panel offers a significant collection of LED signs, revealing printer task, paper standing and also warnings for cartridge printer toner degrees. There's additionally a button for terminating the existing print work. Similar to any residence printer, the i-SENSYS was created for the convenience of use. The printer can be setup in minutes as well as having virtually no discovering contour to run. This consists of replacing paper or the 4 Canon LBP-5050N toner cartridges which take only seconds. Both black and color prints maintain relatively sharp lines and also have little splatter or blurring. Together with the low-cost cost of the machine and also substitute cartridges, it likewise runs incredibly peaceful. This makes it a fantastic choice for anyone looking into a first entry-level printer.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050N is very reasonable; there are quite a bit of steep competitors for the low-end printer. Nearly every business is producing entry-level, single task printer. For about the same price, other companies have slightly better top quality and also a handful of far better functions. Wireless connectivity or a little much better print quality would have assisted the LBP5050N out quite a bit. The LBP5050n supplies on its speed promises, completing a 12-page Word record in One Minute. It also verified as much as the challenge of our 24-page DTP style document with color graphs, graphics, and pictures, publishing it in just over three minutes. The driver offers a choice of quality setups with Style, Discussion as well as Picture, none of which affected print speeds. Small offices with the occasional urge for color printing will indeed discover the LBP5050n a worthy candidate. It's short on features yet result from quality readies; print rates are on the money, and also running prices get on par with the competition.
The i-SENSYS LBP5050N impressed with its high output quality. The text was clean as well as sharp message whatsoever functional font dimensions, as well as pictures, revealed plenty of information As well as just suffered from a virtually invisible banding in areas of a single color. It handled the PC Pro color efficiency graph well, with changes across complex fades showing essentially no banding, while gray shades using equal blends of C, Y as well as M printer toner were reproduced consistently. We did, however, locate a minor concern that shows up to affect Canon's printer drivers. With the Canon LBP5050N driver readied to General, Picture or Presentation, the active blocks of color in our test print struggled with a hint of gray. Utilize the Design setting and the color springs back to life.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050N Specification:
- Speed Colour: Up to 8ppm Colour Print.
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 12ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 22 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Printer Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 9600 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Warm Up Time: 25 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB & Network.
- Network Interface: 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Network.
- Network Ready: Yes.
- RJ-45 Ports: 1 x RJ-45.
- USB Port: Yes.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum): 16MB RAM.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows & Mac Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 150 Sheet Input Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: Single Sheet Multi-purpose Tray.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling Standard Output: 125 Sheets.
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom , (Max.) A4/Legal.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 1.
- Special Media: Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Glossy film, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode: 8714574521923.
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 25k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Colour.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Case Colour: White.
- Dimensions: 40.1cm (W) x 45.2cm (D) x 26.2cm (H).
- Weight: 18.4kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 10 to 30C - Humidity 10 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 48dbA.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 207W / 12W / 5W.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n A4 Colour Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050N Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050N Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050N Driver and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|