Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a Printer produces a system with this several features at such a budget-friendly cost. A clean printer which is perfect for home usage and also has a high sufficient high quality that will make it attract attention from similar Hewlett-Packards which have concerned control the low-range, personal use market. The design of the i-SENSYS is structured compared to other versions with a sloping face that introduces a control panel with 8 LEDs which cover low printer toner quantities, paper jams, and various other numerous mistakes. A 150 paper tray fits into a slide out tray with an ornamental baffle and also various cosmetic openings covering the surface. The front of the marker has a single page insert for letters as well as various other specialized prints while the USB and power slots are at the rear.
The Canon LBP5050 principal surface of the machine has the control panel with 8 LEDs set right into it, for showing low toner in the four color cartridges, along with paper jams, from paper as well as other mistake problems. Paper stocks to an inset in the front cover, beside this committee and there's an entirely cosmetic baffle just above the paper leave port, which has lots of oddly-distributed holes. The LBP5050 At the front, over the paper input tray, is a single-sheet feed port as well as at the back are outlets for keys power and also USB 2.0, the only connection offered. There's a networkable variation of this printer readily available, but no options to upgrade this. Both the Canon and also HP versions of this machine case noise degrees of 47dBA yet the only means we could think these figures are without the peaks when a paper is fed from the input trays. At these factors, noise gets to around 10dBA greater, makings these printers silent in comparison with large workgroup makers however loud if the alternative is a color inkjet.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 may not be producing professional quality pictures anytime quickly or launching out 20 web pages a minute, but it is still a reputable equipment. The low-end prices of this printer make it ideal for a customer searching for Canon's high quality without the Canon price. As compared to other laser printers, Canon's i-SENSYS LBP5050 can produce crisp prints in a full variety of colors. Canon asserts that this printer will indeed produce over eight color prints a minute and 12 black prints a minute, which is a small overestimate. It was closer to 5 prints each minute completely color and in between 8 as well as nine prints each min with all black prints, which is not a reduced speed. The 150 sheet tray is without a doubt the most significant disadvantage of this equipment. In ongoing functioning problems, the paper slot may need to be filled up a lots times a week which could become bothersome. It also could not hold as lots of identified computers on the network as a lot of HP's.
The i-SENSYS LBP5050 arrangement is straightforward, as the four printer toner cartridges are all given sitting, and all you have to do is pull the rings at the left-hand ends of them to get rid of the sealing tapes. There are a few spacers that require removing from the feed mechanism at the rear, and certainly, you have to mount the software drivers, yet the entire procedure can be finished in under 15 minutes. The LBP5050 high quality of message print from this maker excels, with little spatter and also tidy, a distinct message at all dimensions. Colors are brilliantly recreated through greens and blues are much darker compared to the originals, and also there's some problem with black message enrollment over some colors as there's evident haloing.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Specification:
- Speed Colour: Up to 8ppm Colour Print.
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 12ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 22 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Printer Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 9600 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Warm Up Time: 25 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB.
- USB Port: Yes.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum): 16MB RAM.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows & Mac Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 150 Sheet Input Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: Single Sheet Multipurpose Tray.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling Standard Output: 125 Sheets.
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom , (Max.) A4/Legal.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 1.
- Special Media: Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Glossy film, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode: 4960999532233.
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 25k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Colour.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Case Colour: White.
- Dimensions: 40.1cm (W) x 45.2cm (D) x 26.2cm (H).
- Weight: 18.4kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 10 to 30C - Humidity 10 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 48dbA.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 207W / 12W / 5W.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 A4 Colour Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
- Printer Languages: CAPT (Canon Advanced Printing Technology).
- In the Box
- In The Box: Canon i-SENSYS, AC Cable (UK), CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals), Setup Guide, CMYK Toner Cartridge - 800 pages.
- Cartridges Included
- Black: 800 Pages.
- Cyan: 800 Pages.
- Magenta: 800 Pages.
- Yellow: 800 Pages.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|