Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 monochrome laser printer is excellent for small offices or workgroups. Measuring 399.7 x 378.6 x 258 mm and also weighing 12 kg, the mono printer features a tiny control panel on the top with LED indicator lights and also a procedure core. The paper cassettes could take care of 250 sheets while the multipurpose tray could deal with 50 sheets; an optional 250-sheet cassette tray is additionally readily available. The has an 8MB memory plus USB for connectivity. The maximum monthly obligation cycle is 10,000 pages. Looks intelligent and is stable and also well developed, which suggests that the high cost has been bought the style. The lock that safeguards the front cover functions efficiently, as well as the cover and its joints, feel as though they will certainly endure a small war.
With the Canon LBP3310, users can save time as well as resources. Other than boasting high-paper handling capacity, it includes a built-in duplexer for automatic double-sided printing. The i-SENSYS LBP3310 looks fantastic as well as has a little foot print, making it excellent for offices with minimal room. Users could anticipate top quality outcome from the LBP3310 mono printer. It works with Macintosh, Windows, as well as Linux operating systems. The all-in-one LBP3310 black toner cartridges streamline printer upkeep as well as the high capability black Canon 715H toner for the Canon LBP3310 is extremely economical. Installment of the drivers is both fast and also essential and also Canon has laid out the settings as plainly as you might hope. Advanced setups, such as making it possible for the duplex to print double-sided web pages or including a watermark, take not than straightforward activities such as transforming the paper size.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 workgroup printer delivers monochrome prints with a standard resolution of 600 x 600 dpi as well as a maximum of 2400 x 600 dpi. The initial web page can be published out in 6.5 seconds. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 desktop computer laser printer has an outstanding speed of 26 ppm for monochrome works. Nonetheless, the high-speed LBP3310 printer is quite expensive to run. There are times when you pay an initial high cost and are rewarded with cheap consumables; however, this is only the situation with the LBP3310 if you plump for the 715 7K cartridges, as its ₤ 105 SRP works out to a price of 1.5 p per side. The little 715 3K cartridge costs 2p per page, which is ordinary. On the plus side, these are all-in-one cartridges, so there is no have to think about the expense of a substitute drum.
The i-SENSYS LBP3310 Although Canon declares a time to initial page of 6.5 seconds, we determined it at 10 seconds from cool and 8 seconds from cozy. We timed ten web pages of output at 29 secs, that makes the Canon rather quick, however just as importantly in our opinion it behaves and quiet. We weren't completely delighted with the quality of the published pages. Although the text is sharp and clear, it's not as dark and also crisp as we would certainly like. This makes the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 something of a mixed result, yet we anticipate more at this cost. And also in case you desired more incentive to purchase LBP3310 printer toner from Cartridge Save then you need to likewise keep in mind our cash back assurance. Do we enjoy providing a 100% repayment in the unanticipated event that your LBP3310 toner cannot do as intended so why you should need to take the danger of ordering your printer toner using an undependable vendor? Do not wait! Obtain your order in to save.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Specification:
- Printing speed Mono 26 pages (A4)
- Printing method Mono LASER BEAM PRINTING
- Duty Cycle 10,000 pages
- Fixing method On-Demand fixing
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement)
- Warm-up time 0 seconds from Standby, Approx. 8 seconds from POWER ON
- First print Approx. 6.5 seconds or less
- Toner cartridge: Standard: Cartridge 715: 3000-page yield at @ ISO 19752
- High yield: Cartridge 715H: 7000-page yield at @ ISO 19752
- Toner Save Yes
- Paper Input(standard) 250-sheet cassette/50-sheet multi-purpose tray (64 g/㎡)
- Paper Input (Option) 250-sheets x 1(PDF-35P) (64 g/㎡)
- Paper output 125sheets Face-down /1sheet Face-up
- Paper size: (Standard cassette & optional cassette)
- A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16k
- Custom Paper Size (width 148.0 to 215.9 mm, length 210.0 to 355.6 mm)
- Paper size: (Multipurpose tray)
- A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Envelope DL,
- Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Index Card,
- Custom Paper Size (width 76.2 to 215.9 mm, length 127.0 to 355.6 mm)
- Duplex printing Yes (built-in as standard: A4, Legal, Letter) 13.3ipm
- Power requirements 220-240V(±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz)
- Power consumption Approx. 392W (Average during operation), Approx. 4W (Average during sleep)
- Noise level
- Max. 55 dB [A] or less (during operation)
- Background noise only (during standby).
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 399.7 x 378.6 x 258mm.
- Weight: Approx. 11.2kg (without cartridge) Approx. 12kg (with cartridge)
- Cartridge weight Cartridge 715: approx. 0.8 kg, Cartridge 715H: approx 1.0kg.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 10 to 32ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80%RH (nocondensation)Storage environment Temperature: 0 to 35ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 10 to 85%RH (no condensation).
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.20 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|