Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 has a smooth design and also is available in white. It has a power button plus indication lights as well as supplies USB connection. The mono printer is incorporated with 8 MB of memory and has CAPT printer language. The print rate could go as fast as 23 ppm with the first page out in 6 secs or much less, and the printer has a 250-sheet multipurpose tray as well as a separate sheet guidebook feed port. This design measures 384 x 258 x 227 mm as well as evaluates 6.76 kg. The hassle-free black and white desktop computer printer are efficient despite its tiny size. Besides conserving space in the office, this unit also saves time with its quick print rate.
The Canon LBP3250 is a small grayscale laser printer with quick-first print innovations that ensure no waiting. It has a maximum resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 is favored by individuals as it is quiet throughout the procedure and also is power reliable. This laser printer is not ideal sought after settings as it only has an 8,000-page month-to-month obligation cycle. The printer's Complete Price of Possession additionally cannot impress. If you're a light customer, printing 100 pages a month for a total amount of 3,600 over three years, you can expect to spend ₤ 198 over that period. This rises to ₤ 590 for ordinary users publishing 21,000 web sheets over the corresponding three-year period. Print speeds remain among the swiftest we've seen from a portable mono laser device, at 21.7 ppm in our mono text test as well as 20.6 ppm for our heavily detailed grayscale company documents. Primary quality text, as well as organization pictures, were sharp, dark and also healthy.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 mono laser printer delivers excellent quality book records as well as greyscale photos. This reputable monochrome laser printer calls for little maintenance thanks to its hassle-free Canon 713 all-in-one cartridge which consists of both the toner and drum in one system. The Web Pages establishing aids to ensure ideal top quality when publishing graphics-heavy content like websites, images or illustrated files. We utilized the last for our picture printing examinations. This made no distinction to the speed of which our photo photos published - 16 seconds for six pictures on three sheets of A4 - however, created some recognizable enhancements to their quality by traveling areas that appeared grainy in Common, high-quality mode.
The i-SENSYS LBP3250 is well designed, with excellent print high quality, and remarkably fast print rates for such a portable gadget. Nevertheless, unless you're especially taken by its streamlined design and quick printing, its running prices typically aren't adequate to beat the competition. If you're a bright individual with a small preliminary budget plan, Epson's Aculaser M1200 sets you back less than half the rate to acquire, while users with heavy printing requirements should consider either Samsung's SCX-4600 mono laser MFP or ML-2525 single-function printer. We were impressed by tiny touches like a flap to give easier access to the printer's recessed USB port, which spared us the usual process of screwing up blindly to get the cable right into the setting. We additionally liked its smooth style, with a hinged dust cover to maintain the outcome tidy when not being used. Even if you begin printing with the cover closed, web pages can still emerge with a narrow slit in the cover. The input tray folds up out from the front of the machine.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Specification:
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 23ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 6 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Printer Standard Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Warm Up Time: <10 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB.
- USB Port: Yes.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum): 8MB RAM.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows, Mac, Linux Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 250 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling Manual Feed: 1 sheet manual loading.
- Paper Handling Standard Output: 100 Sheets Face Down.
- Paper Size: A4, A5 , B5, Letter and Legal , (Max.) A4/Legal.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 1.
- Sheet Weight: 60 to 163g/Sqm.
- Special Media: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode: 8714574521787.
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 8k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Mono.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Dimensions: 38.4cm (W) x 25.8cm (D) x 22.7cm (H).
- Weight: 6.76kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 10 to 32C - Humidity 20 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 55dbA.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 350W / 2W.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 A4 Mono Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Driver and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP3250 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6|
|Printer Driver x64 Edition|