Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 is a monochrome laser printer created for residential customers. It has a compact layout that will certainly fit conveniently on a house user's desk with a retracting paper tray that folds up for simple storage. This printer is built to be silent in sleep mode and both peaceful and power efficient while in operation due to a simple fan-less style. The makes use of automatic picture refinement to ensure that printed records come out with a specialist degree of high quality. With Canon's quick initial print technology, this printer could go from sleep mode to printing in just 8.5 seconds. Dimensions on are simply 37.2 cm x 25 cm x 19.7 centimeters, providing it a workable impact size for desktop use.
The Canon LBP3100 prints at a speed of 16 pages per min with a resolution of approximately 2,400 x 600 dpi. It includes a 150 sheet multi-purpose paper input tray with a hands-on feed alternative for non-standard items like index cards and also envelopes. The little dimension and reduced power demands make the Canon LBP3100 a great option for residential customers that require occasional access to high laser quality black and white printing. The done in one Canon LBP3100 cartridge layout makes printer toner fundamental to change and also lowers the possibility of a maintenance concern a house individual could not fix without help. The cost of this printer is also low, making it an excellent alternative for someone who requires light laser usage. Software installation is dead simple, as Canon provides a printer driver and little else.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 high quality of the black print from the LBP3100 sometimes suffers when the rate is high, however not so here. The text is thick as well as without indications of any spatter. Greyscale efficiency is fair, with little sign of banding, yet some 'leveling out' of various tones. Our color, organization visuals, which shows in orange, environment-friendly as well as blue on a color printer, came out in 3 very similar shades of mid-grey, making it hard to separate in between them. The LBP3100 Though the cost of this printer is reduced, only a little bit more loan could purchase a much bigger set of features and also choices that a residence customer may be able to use, like duplicates and the ability to scan.
The i-SENSYS LBP3100 There's a single environment-friendly power and print LED as well as a small return to button set into its left-hand side and also, apart from a power button established into the head board, these are the single buttons on the printer. High up on the back committee is a small fold-out cover, which publishes a single USB outlet. Once attached, shutting the cover conceals the cord plug, yet this would be extra discreet if the wire connected in at the bottom, so it didn't drape across the desk. This LBP3100 printer has a duty cycle of 5,000 sheets each month. This printer is no more being made, although drivers for Windows, Mac as well as Linux are readily available online. Toner cartridges utilize a done in one style that maintains maintenance simple.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Specifications:
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 16ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 8.5 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Printer Standard Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Warm Up Time: <10 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB.
- USB Port: Yes.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum): 2MB RAM.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows, Mac, Linux Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: 1 sheet Manual Tray.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling Standard Output: 100 Sheet.
- Paper Size: A4, A5 , B5, Letter and Legal , (Max.) A4/Legal.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 2.
- Sheet Weight: 64 to 163g/Sq m.
- Special Media: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode: 8714574521725.
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 5k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Mono.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Case Colour: White.
- Dimensions: 37.2cm (W) x 25cm (D) x 19.7cm (H).
- Weight: 5.94kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 7.5 to 32.5C.
- Humidity: 10 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 50dbA.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 280W / 2W.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 A4 Mono Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit] LBP3100 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Printer Driver x64 Edition|