Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 printer has a quick start attribute that allows the first paper after starting work to print in 8.5 secs or less using the printer's 2MB of board RAM. It has a compact footprint of just 37.2 cm x 25 cm x 19.7 cm, as well as evaluates 5.9 kg. The input tray could deal with approximately 150 sheets at once. The printer is cased in ice white, with a gloss cover that folds up as well as out from the top of the machine to create the output tray. A slim, strip of plastic, loaded with developer openings, disperses web pages as they come out of the system to guarantee they lay level on the tray. An excellent example of the focus on design in this printer is the paper tray cover. A minor detail, however with an individual laser, there's constantly the problem of what to do with the paper when you're not publishing. In several types of equipment, the tray is entirely subjected to dirt, coffee and also various other detritus, which can screw up prints and printer.
The Canon LBP3010 Some designs have a removable cover to the paper, but if you want to shut the machine when not in use, you have to have a cabinet for the journal and also the cover. With the LBP3010, when you fold up down the front panel to earn the paper feed tray, a hinged cover folds below inside to cover the paper. There's even a single sheet feed for different media on top of the cover an elegant item of design. Both trays could take a vast array of paper sizes, from A5 approximately 215mm x 355mm. There's no control panel because of this; just a solitary eco-friendly indication to the left of the output tray, which reveals power as well as data, in addition to one button to feed paper. A bachelor USB support at the back is established behind a small, hinged cover, so just the cable television shows.
The Canon i-SENSYS BP3010 is an excellent little individual laser printer from Canon just the job for banging out office correspondence, college records or university dissertations. For hardly any preliminary investment, it supplies high-quality print in a nicely synthesized box. It's a bit more costly compared to some to run. However, the price per web page relies on just how high an offer you can strike for the single palatable. The LBP3010 incorporated drum, as well as toner cartridge, get to the heart of the material from the top, once you've folded up the hinged top conceal and back. Altering it is extremely fast as well as easy. There are no optional accessories readily available for this maker. Mac owners report problems getting the printer networked and also continue to be disgruntled with the offered drivers. Unlike a low-cost inkjet alternative, this Canon printer does not have any way to handle the color printing that some house users could want.
The i-Sensys LBP3010 printer does a great task of obtaining a basic functional printer into the hands of house individuals at a practical cost. The immediate print option is an excellent method to print a fast page, and the all in one Canon LBP-3010 printer toner cartridges save residence individuals from the time eating maintenance that is entailed with a few another printer. Unlike several other laser printers, people report that this printer comes with a full LBP-3010 toner drum rather than a fifty percent filled up toner. The Canon LBP3010 toner cartridge that this printer makes use of is developed to replace all maintenance heavy printer toner elements at once, like the drums as well as cleaning up brushes, to avoid leaving home customers responsible for printer cleaning issues. The LBP3010 prints at approximately 14 pages per minute with a resolution of as much as 2,400 x 600 dpi.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP654Cx Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Specification:
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 14ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 8.5 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Printer Standard Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Warm Up Time: <10 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB.
- USB Port: Yes.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum): 2MB RAM.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows, Mac, Linux Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: 1 sheet Manual Tray.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling Standard Output: 100 Sheet.
- Paper Size: A4, A5 , B5, Letter and Legal , (Max.) A4/Legal.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 2.
- Sheet Weight: 64 to 163g/Sq m.
- Special Media: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode: 8714574521756.
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 5k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Mono.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Case Colour: White.
- Dimensions: 37.2cm (W) x 25cm (D) x 19.7cm (H).
- Weight: 5.94kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 7.5 to 32.5C - Humidity 10 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 50dbA.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 280W / 2W.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 A4 Mono Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
- Consumable Info
- Mono Toner Life: 1,500 Pages.
- Printer Languages: Canon Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT).
- In the Box
- In The Box: Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 printer, AC Cable (UK), CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals), Setup Guide, Black Toner Cartridge-700 pages.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP3010 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP3010 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.20 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6.|
|Printer Driver x64 Edition|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5|
|User Manual Download|
|User Manual Setup|