Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Small companies and also workgroup teams could quickly attain terrific results with this well outfitted A4 B&W laser printer. Small dimension and smart appearances are perfect in customer-facing environments or busy offices. As well as you'll complete day-to-day tasks much faster with quick 33 ppm result and also the ability to start printing from still or standby in just a couple of seconds. Do you and your groups delight in the flexibility of moving seamlessly in between areas and also devices? After that, the ideal for you. No matter exactly how or where you choose to work, your always ready as well as accessible. Print from your iPhone or iPad through Apple AirPrint, or your Android tool doing Google Cloud Print, indifferent of whether you're inside or outside the office.
The Canon LBP252dw supplies sophisticated capacities for integrating flawlessly with IT networks. Support for PCL5e/6 being strong as Adobe PostScript makes it an optimal option for handled environments; while the Remote User Interface conserves significant time because IT Supervisors could check and also update settings without making a website see. And also with Wi-Fi and also Ethernet connectivity as conventional, the LBP252dw has all the features you should keep pace with your expanding organization. At the back are sockets for USB 2.0 as well as 10/100 Ethernet links and the printer package furthermore be made use of wirelessly. Establishing a wireless link is a simple, two-button procedure if your router sustains WPS configuration. Press switches on the router and the front of the printer and the connection is made without the need to enter a pass code.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Regular dependability and also renewed high quality are made sure whenever you transform your toner thanks to Canon's easy-to-replace All-in-One cartridge layout. Desire your printer to run much longer with fewer interventions? Choose the longer-lasting high yield cartridges. Also better, with just a single cartridge to track, you'll have fewer products to get and manage, lowering your admin workload. This single-piece drum and also toner cartridge is only available in one ability, of 2100 pages, which is an embarrassment as a high yield variant would certainly bring the overall cost each web page down.
The i-SENSYS LBP252dw Provided software is fundamental, though the driver suffices, giving helpful presets for a regularly made use of printing jobs. There's no draft print mode that we can discover. Once a wireless connection has been established, the LBP252dw could accept input from a PC, Mac or an Android tool making use of Canon's very own mobile print application.Worried regarding document discretion in the office? Enjoy comfort using the Secure Print Feature that allows you to securely write private and also confidential papers utilizing a PIN code. The LBP252dw protects your success as well, with attributes like double-sided printing that minimize wasted paper, as well as Auto Shutdown that preserves electrical energy when your printer's not being used.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP251dw Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Specification:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 33 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 16.8 ipm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up time: Approx. 16 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Approx. 6 seconds.
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 750 - 3,000 pages per month.
- Duty cycle: Max. 50,000 pages per month.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- Advanced printing features Secure Print, Google Cloud Print Ready, iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper Input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 150-sheet face down, 1 sheet face up.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled Paper, Heavy Paper, Label, Envelope, Post card.
- Media sizes: Cassette (Standard and optional) A4, B5, A5, A6, LGL, LTR, EXECUTIVE, STATEMENT, FOOLSCAP, 16K, Custom sizes (Width: 105.0 to 215.9mm Length: 148.0 to 355.6mm).
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, A6, LGL, LTR, EXECUTIVE, STATEMENT, FOOLSCAP, 16K, Envelope COM-10, Monarch, DL, C5, Index Card, Custom sizes (Width: 76.2 to 215.9mm Length: 127.0 to 355.6mm).
- Media weights: Cassette (Standard and optional): 60 to 120 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m².
- Double sided printing: Automatic (Only A4/LTR/LGL).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power consumption: Maximum: Approx. 1150W or lessActive: Approx. 550W or less Standby: Approx. 12.1W or lessSleep: Approx.1W or less.
- Noise level: Sound power¹: Active: 70.6 dB.
- Standby: Inaudible: Sound pressure: Active: 53 dB Standby: Inaudible.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 400 mm x 377 mm x 298 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 12.4 kg.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation).
- Control panel: 5 Line LCD.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Driver and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.01|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.12|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.00|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.75|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V21.75|
|Canon Generic UFRII Printer Driver|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver|
|PCL6 Printer Driver|
|Canon Generic UFRII Printer Driver|
|[Windows] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.1)|