Canon i-SENSYS LBP251dw Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP251dw A4 B&W laser printer, Planning to make your primary step up to a company high-quality printer since you desire faster, higher quality as well as even more attractive print. Small businesses, as well as workgroup groups, can finish everyday jobs quicker with fast 30 ppm output and the capacity to start writing from still or standby in just a couple of secs. And also with compact size as well as smart looks, it's excellent in customer-facing or space-constrained settings. A4 black and white laser printer steps 400 x 377 x 298mm as well as considers 12.4 kg. Its control panel features function buttons and also a 5-line LCD present.
The Canon LBP251dw monochrome wireless printer is quick at 30ppm on simplex as well as 16ppm on duplex. Users can conveniently print from throughout the office as the i-SENSES LBP251dw features standard Wi-Fi connection in addition to Wi-Fi straight. It also becomes a built-in duplexer for automatic double-sided printing. The LBP 251dw color printer is functional and could deal with different types of media from simple to thick paper and also postcards or labels. Consistent reliability and also restored quality are made certain each time you transform your toner thanks to Canon's easy-to-replace All-in-One cartridge layout. Select the longer-lasting high return cartridges if you prefer your printer to run longer with fewer treatments.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP251dw uses sophisticated capabilities for integrating seamlessly with IT networks. Assistance for PCL5e/6 makes it an optimal choice for taken care of atmospheres; while the Remote User Interface conserves useful time since IT Managers can keep an eye on and also upgrade setups without making a site visit. And with Wi-Fi as well as Ethernet connectivity as common, the LBP251dw has all the functions you should equal your expanding business. If you and your teams enjoy the adaptability of relocating seamlessly between places and also devices, the LBP251dw is your suitable printer. Regardless of how or where you decide to work, your LBP251dw is always prepared and also easily accessible. Print from your iPhone or iPad using Apple AirPrint, or your Android gadget using Google Cloud Print, notwithstanding of whether you're inside or outside the office.
The i-SENSYS LBP251dw Consistent integrity and also restored high quality is ensured whenever you alter your printer toner thanks to Canon's easy-to-replace All-in-One cartridge layout. Choose the longer-lasting high return cartridges if you favor your printer to run much longer with fewer interventions. And LBP251dw minimize your admin concern with simply a single cartridge to keep an eye on, which means fewer products to order and also handle. The standard media input consists of a 50-sheet multipurpose tray and a 250-sheet paper cassette. With optional trays, the mono printer can handle 800 sheets at a time. As well as reduce your admin worry with just a single cartridge to keep an eye on, which indicates fewer things to get as well as take care of.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP251dw Specification:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 30 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 16 ipm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up time: Approx. 16 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Approx. 6 seconds.
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 750 - 2,500 pages per month.
- Duty cycle: Max. 50,000 pages per month.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- Advanced printing features: Google Cloud Print Ready, iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper Input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 150-sheet face down, 1 sheet face up.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled Paper, Heavy Paper, Label, Envelope, Post card.
- Media sizes: Cassette (Standard and optional), A4, B5, A5, A6, LGL, LTR, EXECUTIVE, STATEMENT, FOOLSCAP, 16K, Custom sizes (Width: 105.0 to 215.9mm Length: 148.0 to 355.6mm).
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, A6, LGL, LTR, EXECUTIVE, STATEMENT, FOOLSCAP, 16K, Envelope COM-10, Monarch, DL, C5, Index Card, Custom sizes (Width: 76.2 to 215.9mm Length: 127.0 to 355.6mm).
- Media weights: Cassette (Standard and optional): 60 to 120 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m².
- Double sided printing: Automatic (Only A4/LTR/LGL).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power consumption: Maximum: Approx. 1150W or less, Active: Approx. 520W or less Standby: Approx. 12.1W or less, Sleep: Approx.1W or less.
- Noise level: Sound power, Active: 69.5 dB.
- Standby: Inaudible: Sound pressure, Active: 53 dB Standby: Inaudible.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 400 mm x 377 mm x 298 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 12.4 kg.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation) Control panel 5 Line LCD.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP251dw Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP251dw Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP251dw Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP251dw Driver and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.01|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.12|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.00|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.75|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V21.75|
|Canon Generic UFRII Printer Driver|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver|
|PCL6 Printer Driver|
|Canon Generic UFRII Printer Driver|
|[Windows] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.1)|