Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Driver Download, Review and Wireless Setup, User Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Maxify MB5450 an all-in-one inkjet printer so can copy, check as well as fax, in addition to print. We may want it a little quieter and also it's extremely keen on loading its display screen with messages and demands, yet it's quick, creates high-quality print and also is cheap to run. In our publication, those are the three things that make an excellent all-in-one. Black message copies ended up by this inkjet printer look fantastic, but are running costs budget friendly as well as how simple is it to make use Based our professional testing. You can accomplish premium printing high quality, that does not cost the earth to run.
The Canon MB5450 possess an optical drive, as well as these, are going to make sure that you could potentially do all the extravagant traits; along with printing, you might scan documents straight off the color printer to a PC system on the network. The installation program's home window consistently grabbed the concentrate on our computer, indicating we could not run while the vehicle drivers mounted by themselves, but the established merely lasted a few minutes. Completion of the car driver installation provides a solution that requests your permission to supply your print task details to Canon. It belongs to simply exactly what Canon get in touches with an 'Extended Set of questions Strategy' in addition to you'll want to refute that probably.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Twin Immune-High Density ink has been specially developed for business printing. This high-quality ink offers you vivid colors, deep blacks, and crisp message, without the worry of smudging. With reduced power intake combined with ink yields giving 2,500 mono web pages and also 1,500 color pages, there are now much longer extends in between needing to replace cartridges. For efficient tiny office printing, without compromising on efficiency, quality or reliability your ideal choice. With excellent quality, pen resistant inks, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity and also single-pass two-sided scanning, you could reprint at high volumes, faster compared to before.
The MAXIFY MB5450 Simple Network Monitoring Method (SNMP) enables you to integrate your printer into your job location, making it very easy to run as part of an active office setting. By providing you the capability to track records of use, ink levels, mistake condition and web page matters of all the printers on your network. Could additionally filter by IP addresses to restrict printing access and give safe scan-to-email. A large 8.8 centimeters color touchscreen supplies simple accessibility to everyone points. Forward with a high-capacity 500 sheet feeder, 50 sheets automatic file feeder and also double-sided printing, also supports a selection of paper dimensions and types from A4 regular paper to tags, envelopes, photo paper as well as two-sided ID card copying taking the stress of typical office print jobs.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver Download and User Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx)
- : Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Single Pass 2-sided ADF.
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- 2sided Scanning: Available (single pass).
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Duplex. 23 ipm Col, Duplex. 23 ipm B/W.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx): ADF color: 11.5 ipm, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm, Multiple Copy
- Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1, 2-sided copy.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 sites.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types
- Plain Paper: Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL.
- Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Access Point Mode: Applications Support, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Moria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection
- Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: the 8.8cm color touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 351 mm, 463 x 459 x 351 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 12.9kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Wireless Setup:
- Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be attached to the system. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- Add (connect) the Canon MAXIFY MB5450 to the network.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator.
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- The Canon MAXIFY MB5450 cannot be used over a wireless and wired connection at the same time.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct link to the computer over a wireless connection without using an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
Wireless Setup Using WPS
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the? Or? Button (C) to select Yes, then Press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button on Canon MB5450 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY MB5450.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5450 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5450 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5450 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5450 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB5450 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5450 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5450 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|