Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon MAXIFY MB5155 multi-function printer residences whatever you'll need for a small office. Easy network integration, rapid print rates, and a large ability makes it the optimal option for all your office requirements. Whether you're publishing, scanning, faxing or duplicating, you can feel confident that has you covered. With mobile technology altering the way we function, it makes sense to possess a printer that sustains mobile printing.
With Canon MB5155 Series' high 8.8 cm (3.5") TFT color touchscreen and also boosted user interface. Along with its high-capacity 250-sheet feeder and also 50-sheet automatic file feeder, the printer's double-sided printing and also assistance for a range of paper dimensions and types from A4 simple paper to labels, boxes, image paper as well as two-sided ID card copying-- make light work of typical office print jobs. Support for Google Cloud Print, King AirPrint (iOS), Moria as well as the Canon PRINT application number fast as well as honest printing as well as scanning from smartphones. You could print from the cloud as well as check and save papers to preferred cloud solutions, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive as well as Concur. Gain access to Point setting implies smart phone individuals can attach to the printer without a Wi-Fi network.
Basic Network Monitoring Protocol (SNMP) compatibility makes it simple to incorporate the printer right into an existing office network. The SNMP Basic allows a variety of upkeep tracking functions, including ink levels, mistake status, as well as web page matter. IP address filtering methods only a pick number of individuals can be given access, while SMTP e-mail support permits safe and secure scan-to-email. The Canon MAXIFY MB5155 System managers can swiftly and conveniently set up the printer as well as restrict certain operations, such as scan-to-USB. AS A COLOUR PRINTER: Approximately 24 pictures per minute (mono), up to 15.5 photos per min (colour), Very first mono web page out 6 seconds (ready)/ 10 Secs (rest), very first colour page out 7 seconds (available)/ 12 Seconds (rest), approximately 600 x 1200dpi, 50 sheet ADF, Duplex.
With Maxify MB5155 first-page print speed as merely 6 seconds, this printer squanders no time. Substitute black cartridges last much longer, publishing as much as 2,500 pages before the need to change the cartridge, while the color cartridges will certainly last up to 1,500 web pages, permitting you to collaborate with fewer disturbances. Friction-resistant inks generate crisp, clear text and abundant colors each time. Two-sided scanning allows you save time as it scans faster than ever before enabling you to get even more performed in half the moment. From its reduced energy intake of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the separately replaceable color cartridges, an economy is a concern. Black cartridges supply an ISO return of 2,500 pages and color cartridges 1,500 pages, letting your office deal with fewer interruptions. The optional 4-colour multipack provides much more economical printing.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2755 Printer Driver and User Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (Approx.): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm color A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, high print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- 2-sided Scanning: Available (single pass).
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Duplex. 23 ipm Col, Duplex. 23 ipm B/W.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 11.5 ipm, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Print quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 sites.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m, Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m.
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Access Point Mode.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Moria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection, Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off), USB connection to PC: approx. 0.9 W, OFF: approx. 0.2 W, Copying (USB connection to PC): Approx. 25 W.
- Typical Electricity Consumption: 0.2 kWh.
- Noise Levels: Approx. 56 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle (monthly): up to 30,000 pages.
- Recommended Print Volume: 250-1500 pages / month.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: the 8.8cm color touch screen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 291 mm, 463 x 459 x 291 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 11.4kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5155 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5155 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5155 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5155 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5155 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MB5155 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5155 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5155 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|