Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - With Canon MAXIFY MB5040 This robust all-in-one system for small workplaces lets you be efficient and also remain attached. It implies designed for requiring small office environments- regular monthly print quantities of in between 250 and 1-500 web pages. Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection Plus professional print quality and usage controls for added peace of mind- this is the excellent office companion. Cloud Web link you could print from leading cloud solutions like Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive directly from the printer screen or from a smart device utilizing the MAXIFY Printing Solutions app. Check to email, Check to shadow, Apple AirPrint as well as Google Cloud Print features do additionally sustain.
The Canon MB5040 Copy as much as 2,500 mono and also 1,500 color A4 document web pages with the XL ink storage tanks. Independently changeable ink tanks guarantee optimum productivity with marginal wastage. A 4-colour multipack option consists of a full collection of replacement inks for even more cost-efficient outcomes. Fast A4 record ISO print speeds of 23 ipm in mono and 15 ipm in color are combined a likewise fast Quick First Print time of around 7 seconds.Dual Immune-High Thickness inks produce sharp message as well as vivid shades. These pigment inks have superior fastness, so they won't discolor gradually and are pen as well as friction immune- making them best for high-quality business documents.
With MAXIFY MB5040 Wi-Fi and also Ethernet joint plus expert print high quality - and also use controls for added assurance - this is the great office friend. Rapid document printing Never waits around for your company records once more. Quick A4 file ISO picture rates of 23 ipm in mono, as well as 15 ipm in color, are integrated with a likewise fast Quick First Print time of around seven secs. Double Resistant High Thickness inks create sharp text as well as dazzling colors. These pigment inks have impressive fastness - so they won't discolor over time - and also are the marker and also rubbing resistant as well making them excellent for high-quality business records.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Printer Driver Download and User Manual Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (Approx): 23.0 ipm mono A4, 15.0 ipm color A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep), Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx): 10 ppm color A4 (1-sided), 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided).
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx): ADF color: 10 ipm, ADF mono: 21 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Print quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 sites.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2400XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2400XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2400XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2400XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Print from Email.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, Internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour touch screen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 291 mm, 463 x 459 x 291 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 11.4kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5040 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5040 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MB5040 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5040 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.